What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    With men, their voice.... I LOVE to hear men talk, especially when they're passionate about the topic.

Yes, voice for me also.

do you like the Scottish accent? ;)

mmhmm
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Humor. I'm in love with Zach Galifianakis. Mmmmmm <3
  • orlandodenise
    orlandodenise Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A lovely face does it for me
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    Humor and sincerity
    And manliness
  • LindyMopLoo
    LindyMopLoo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Red hair, dark eyes and a broad, hard chest. Mmmm.
  • tosullivan
    tosullivan Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    sexy walk, long hair and green eyes
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Beautiful eyes, and a beautiful personality to go with it.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    deep voices
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    A Beautiful smile with white teeth and dimples!
    When I see him show compassion to others
    Strong arms and cute butt! ;)
  • MermaidGypsyQueen
    MermaidGypsyQueen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Music Taste, Funny Personality, Smart, Genuine, Honest, Loyal, I don't like guys that flirt with every girl. Appearance I like UNIQUE tattoos, guys who wear beanies and have no facial hair LOL. I'm not in the beard fetish team.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    That first kiss....I went out with someone that I wasn't remotely interested, but when he kissed me, I practically melted into the floor.

Oh, and a great smelling cologne. I know it's kind of old, but Polo Blue is my all time favorite....that will bring me to my knees (not in that type of way!) :smiley:
  • cristina4970
    cristina4970 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    strong arms, manly hands and tattoos
  • BRB_sardines
    BRB_sardines Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Curves
  • krinx83
    krinx83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    arms, sexy forearms melt me, eyes too equally sexy
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    If I have actually met "her"...Flirtatious charm, expresses a strong sense of self worth and confidence.. If She's just walking by... I start at the feet... nice shoes.. keep going... nice walk... keep going... way cool figure 8 in the walk... oh yeah.. now we are getting warm... shoulders back and good posture... getting interesting... hair done with care? okay.. so what DOES she look like... does the outfit work? If she is a total stranger... then the object of my affection SHOULD approach perfection... and why not... WHAT genuinely catches my attention about the opposite sex is a woman who cares enough about herself to spend some thought and time putting it all together. it is what I do every day... it could be low cut chucks, sweat pants, and a ratty old "T" OR it could be Laboutin, designer suit, dress, etc and a matching bag...As long as she's expressing confidence I WILL notice that regardless of her height, her weight, her legs, her boobs or her butt.. IF that "air" isn't there... why bother?
  • BigBadWolf__
    BigBadWolf__ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I like to make sure she is dumb, boring, and uninterested in taking care of herself. I want to make sure that she becomes incredibly clingy and jealous. I like them to be socially awkward too. Nothing turns me on like ignorance and the lack of class.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I like to make sure she is dumb, boring, and uninterested in taking care of herself. I want to make sure that she becomes incredibly clingy and jealous. I like them to be socially awkward too. Nothing turns me on like ignorance and the lack of class.

x giggles x

This discussion has been closed.