What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    A man with sexual prowess... break me off a piece of that!

This goes both ways...

Nothing sexier than sex, to be sure...a woman who tests the boundaries, with a large sexual appetite, the confidence to ask for what she needs, the skills to give as good as she gets, and the ability to leave me as breathless and exhausted as I leave her.

If she whips up a decent breakfast the next morning, that's good, too!

Because of the paragraph above I thought for a moment that you were about to go somewhere very different with that.

Megan, dear...there are miles and miles of road to go down before we ever get to whips...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

This goes both ways...

Nothing sexier than sex, to be sure...a woman who tests the boundaries, with a large sexual appetite, the confidence to ask for what she needs, the skills to give as good as she gets, and the ability to leave me as breathless and exhausted as I leave her.

Because of the paragraph above I thought for a moment that you were about to go somewhere very different with that.

Megan, dear...there are miles and miles of road to go down before we ever get to whips...

Miles of road?

For Megan, I would take a shortcut; I damn sure would.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I don't really have a type when it comes to looks.

But confidence, intelligence and a kind heart really get me.

*kicks puppy*

I'm out.
  • scottyp65
    scottyp65 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    scottyp65 wrote: »
    ...for the longest time it was as simple as a heartbeat! Now that I am over the hill I have a much deeper appreciation for the more complex aspects of women. I am not a complex guy to be certain.

@Scottyp65, I don't know anything about hills, but in passing conversations regarding women, I have frequently told my younger male co-workers and acquaintances that some things require the stamina, enthusiasm and impulsiveness of youth, but some things require the patience, understanding and finesse that only an accumulation of experience can bring...

As far as complexity goes, I agree that there is nothing more complex than the emotional and sexual depth of a woman...

Complex is defined in most dictionaries as; Women.
  • scottyp65
    scottyp65 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ...for the longest time it was as simple as a heartbeat! Now that I am over the hill I have a much deeper appreciation for the more complex aspects of women. I am not a complex guy to be certain.

@Scottyp65, I don't know anything about hills, but in passing conversations regarding women, I have frequently told my younger male co-workers and acquaintances that some things require the stamina, enthusiasm and impulsiveness of youth, but some things require the patience, understanding and finesse that only an accumulation of experience can bring...

As far as complexity goes, I agree that there is nothing more complex than the emotional and sexual depth of a woman...

Complex is defined in most dictionaries as; Women.

I Resemble this statement

Yes, yes you do:-)
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Eyes
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    The beautiful women here

They are my weakness
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    The beautiful women here

They are my weakness

Smooooooth.... *taking notes*
  • brettr23
    brettr23 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Vulnerable....I have always been drawn to people who need taking care of
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    brettr23 wrote: »
    Vulnerable....I have always been drawn to people who need taking care of

I'm out. LOL! If I get taken care of it's because I let them do it, not because I need it. Mama raised Miss Independent here.
  • vikinglander
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

This goes both ways...

Miles of road?

OK...miles of satin sheets? Mink pillows? Persian rugs? A Twister mat and a bottle of Mazola?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

This goes both ways...

Miles of road?

OK...miles of satin sheets? Mink pillows? Persian rugs? A Twister mat and a bottle of Mazola?

1240539.large.jpg
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Traps....and ink.......oh and a strong back.....and then there are strong quads. Ok, muscles overall....and a nice smile.....they can make me laugh. OK, Christopher Hemsworth. I want Christopher Hemsworth.

This is funny...and cute!
  • vikinglander
    Options

This goes both ways...

Miles of road?

1240539.large.jpg

Oh yeah!! I forgot that...
  • musclesandmusic866
    musclesandmusic866 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Pretty woman...I can't even talk to them.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I have dated women from 4-10 to 5-11... 95 lbs to 285 lbs... brunette, red head, blonde, the only thing they all had in common was that they liked me and I liked and or loved all of them... IF we are talking wish list... 5 ft... athletic, charming with social grace...and if the shoes don't match the bag, match the accessories... keep on keeping on.... life is to short to date someone who can't be bothered to pay attention to the details :open_mouth:
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Guys with whom I can have an obnoxiously long conversation about sci-fi/superheroes
    Some tattoos
    Big blue eyes
    Strong shoulders
  • vikinglander
    Options

This goes both ways...

Miles of road?

1240539.large.jpg

Oh yeah!! I forgot that...

Classic romantics, you two.

WAIT!! The duct tape is to keep the Twister mat from sliding around, isn't it?
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    Guys with whom I can have an obnoxiously long conversation about sci-fi/superheroes
    Some tattoos
    Big blue eyes
    Strong shoulders

50/50 miiiiiight be stretching it for me :lol:
This discussion has been closed.