Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,076 Member Member Posts: 10,076 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    If I’m being honest I’m not normally drawn to that type. I can appreciate them. I can admit they’re hot. But I assume a guy like that is attracted to a hard body woman. Certainly not a girl with my kind of fluff. So.....in conclusion, I’m gonna need to know he wants me too.

Guys like that appreciate females in all of their glory which is not necessarily hard bodied all the time. You got them curves that make any man take notice and appreciate.

😭 thank you.
    Interesting question that raises for the “ask the opposite gender” thread.

I’m thinking on how to phrase it.

Was just discussing that yesterday.. 😇

Oh maybe it’s there already?! I’ll look.
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 34,000 Member Member Posts: 34,000 Member
    If I’m being honest I’m not normally drawn to that type. I can appreciate them. I can admit they’re hot. But I assume a guy like that is attracted to a hard body woman. Certainly not a girl with my kind of fluff. So.....in conclusion, I’m gonna need to know he wants me too.

Guys like that appreciate females in all of their glory which is not necessarily hard bodied all the time. You got them curves that make any man take notice and appreciate.

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp
    Eyes and books.
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 23,670 Member Member Posts: 23,670 Member
    kr8p5a5zkunm.jpeg

I like the lighting in there

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Wait a minute. What? What’s this “not on mfp” thing you’re talking about? Is there a such thing?
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Member Posts: 23,670 Member Member Posts: 23,670 Member
    Eyes and books.

Books 😉 suurrrre

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Wait a minute. What? What’s this “not on mfp” thing you’re talking about? Is there a such thing?

Yup.. got kik? 😆
    Eyes and books.

Books 😉 suurrrre

🤫🤐

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Yup.. got kik? 😆

I’d get it back again for the right person.
    When they’re a big enough person to apologize. And to also accept an apology.

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Yup.. got kik? 😆

What's the def "right person".
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,724 Member Member Posts: 19,724 Member
    When they’re a big enough person to apologize. And to also accept an apology.

I would like to get out in front of this, and apologize for most everything I intend to do this weekend.
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 28,229 Member Member Posts: 28,229 Member

😭 thank you.

Not on mfp

Yup.. got kik? 😆

What's the def "right person".

Me 😝
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 28,229 Member Member Posts: 28,229 Member
    Noticeable, dramatic over lined lips 😍
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,689 Member Member Posts: 6,689 Member
    kr8p5a5zkunm.jpeg

He has really great wrists.

Yeh, first thing I noticed too.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,217 Member Member Posts: 12,217 Member
    That little indent between my collar bone and neck line... Oohh Omg chills 😅
  • twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    That little indent between my collar bone and neck line... Oohh Omg chills 😅

i1opopskcg71.jpeg
    Back dimples

see if this works. Lol
    edited March 5
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,125 Member Member Posts: 4,125 Member
    Back dimples

see if this works. Lol

I have two of those

I have two of those

🥰