What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Jeffit_170
    Jeffit_170 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
  • BipolarNutcase
    BipolarNutcase Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Opposite gender. I would have to say legs and boots. Nothing sexier then some long smooth legs with a nice tight round apple azz
  • MahShield21
    MahShield21 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Woman in black πŸ–€
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    The ability to open the airway, pinch the nostrils shut. Cover the mouth with hers, making a seal.
    Breathe into the mouth for one second and watch to see if the chest rises. If it rises, give a second breath. If the chest doesn't rise, repeat the head-tilt, chin-lift maneuver first, and then give the second breath. Be careful not to provide too many breaths or to breathe with too much force.

After the two breaths, immediately begin the next cycle of compressions and breaths. Note: If there are two people available to do CPR, change rescuers every two minutes β€” or sooner if the rescuer is fatigued β€” and give one to two breaths every 15 compressions.

As soon as an AED is available, apply it and follow the prompts. Give one shock, then restart CPR β€” starting with chest compressions β€” for two more minutes before giving a second shock. If she is not trained to use an AED, a 911 operator or another emergency medical operator may be able to give her directions.

Maybe it's just me...
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    The ability to open the airway, pinch the nostrils shut. Cover the mouth with hers, making a seal.
    Breathe into the mouth for one second and watch to see if the chest rises. If it rises, give a second breath. If the chest doesn't rise, repeat the head-tilt, chin-lift maneuver first, and then give the second breath. Be careful not to provide too many breaths or to breathe with too much force.

After the two breaths, immediately begin the next cycle of compressions and breaths. Note: If there are two people available to do CPR, change rescuers every two minutes β€” or sooner if the rescuer is fatigued β€” and give one to two breaths every 15 compressions.

As soon as an AED is available, apply it and follow the prompts. Give one shock, then restart CPR β€” starting with chest compressions β€” for two more minutes before giving a second shock. If she is not trained to use an AED, a 911 operator or another emergency medical operator may be able to give her directions.

Maybe it's just me...

Dude.. she was taking a nap.. not unconscious..

Let me guess.. you just got certified on CPR/AED from AHAπŸ˜‚

Ha. Not me. She is a chemo-nurse and she is a badass!

That case.. pretend away..

Reminds me of

https://youtu.be/JAb14c3KAHk
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Yes!
  • Jodear1221
    Jodear1221 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I normally buy my own flowers but I think I'd totally swoon if a man bought me Just Because flowers. A man who buys flowers for his girl is definitely a weakness and swoon worthy.

Personally I’d be suspicious.. what’s he done? Hmm πŸ€” πŸ˜‚
  • dorrie24
    dorrie24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Eyes and the smile. But I fall in love with eyes
  • Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Being considerate of others...
    And those lines where the abs meet the obliques ;)
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know and have no control over it... My brain just decides what it decides and I'm powerless πŸ˜‚...

Or chemistry I suppose...

Oh and when she's ask for a Mr Healthy Habits Show popsocket for her phone πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Late night calls πŸ₯°

You left out an important word.

what?

the last time I checked, "Pizza Delivery" was two words.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Exuberance
This discussion has been closed.