Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• mahesht2010mahesht2010 Member Posts: 424 Member Member Posts: 424 Member
    Someone pretty
  • anna_nintey3anna_nintey3 Member Posts: 609 Member Member Posts: 609 Member
    Someone thats kind and caring
  • Minion_training_programMinion_training_program Member Posts: 10,277 Member Member Posts: 10,277 Member
    When she can make me cry and laugh
  • ThoinThoin Member Posts: 521 Member Member Posts: 521 Member
    When she doesn't have caterpillars in her hair.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,225 Member Member Posts: 12,225 Member
    Rips her shirt off and calls Hulkamania whenever I play "Real American"... 😏
  • Analog_KidAnalog_Kid Member Posts: 815 Member Member Posts: 815 Member
    Muscle definition.. not ripped just definition

emse6ed65wxg.png
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,225 Member Member Posts: 12,225 Member
    When she don't feel strong about right and wrong... 😏
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,697 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,697 Member

🤔what is this "wrong" you speak of?

😄
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,719 Member Member Posts: 6,719 Member

😄

Been thinking about you and your parents Jo, everything going alright?? Is the new pup a healer? <3
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member, Premium Posts: 259,697 Member Member, Premium Posts: 259,697 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

😄

Been thinking about you and your parents Jo, everything going alright?? Is the new pup a healer? <3

That puppy has the perfect temperament for my dad. He follows at dads heels everywhere he goes. He is filling dads empty lap nicely.. right where Tiny used to be... They are so close already, Tiger is definitely a healer
    3gic9msqchxb.jpg
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 2,725 Member Member Posts: 2,725 Member

😄

That puppy has the perfect temperament for my dad. He follows at dads heels everywhere he goes. He is filling dads empty lap nicely.. right where Tiny used to be... They are so close already, Tiger is definitely a healer
    3gic9msqchxb.jpg

That puppers is so freaking cute. Whats the breed/mix?
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,719 Member Member Posts: 6,719 Member

😄

3gic9msqchxb.jpg

OMG just look at them. <3 And look at the petite little doggy feet. So adorable!!

😄

3gic9msqchxb.jpg

That puppers is so freaking cute. Whats the breed/mix?

He's pure toy poodle 🙂
    Sorry for derailing 😄

A man that is kind to animals😍
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,143 Member Member Posts: 4,143 Member
    When they don't lose their enthusiasm towards me.

😄

If all you do is wrong all the time, and occasionally do like super wrong... It becomes good 🤷🏽‍♂️😏
    When they don't lose their enthusiasm towards me.

Dude I'm like super enthusiastic usually about everything too 🤷🏽‍♂️...

OMG does this make my enthusiasm less valuable 😭
  • dtelsahdtelsah Member Posts: 581 Member Member Posts: 581 Member
    Honesty. And initiative when first talking back and forth.
  • ExerciseExtraFriesExerciseExtraFries Member Posts: 97 Member Member Posts: 97 Member
    A backwards hat :D