Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

1123712381240124212431279

Replies

  • honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 2,017 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,017 Member
    As far as just for looking,
    I am so into the whole viking look a lot of younger guys have these days.
    Especially gingers. 😍
    I’m old tho, I just enjoy the view.
    edited May 27
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 2,102 Member Member Posts: 2,102 Member
    When he thinks my vascularity is sexy af
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 2,209 Member Member Posts: 2,209 Member
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 7,601 Member Member Posts: 7,601 Member
    c36uxqefa0qm.jpeg

    Too late; we already know about you and Jo.

    <3
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 262,434 Member Member Posts: 262,434 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    c36uxqefa0qm.jpeg

    Too late; we already know about you and Jo.

    <3

    pv6dsgc4vjme.gif
  • honey_honey_12honey_honey_12 Member, Premium Posts: 2,017 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,017 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    c36uxqefa0qm.jpeg

    Too late; we already know about you and Jo.

    <3

    I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. (Insert picture of innocence) 😂😂
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 6,024 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6,024 Member
    A solid history of integrity, character and adaptability...

    ...and cufflinks.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 20,172 Member Member Posts: 20,172 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they’re more concerned about me than I am myself sometimes.

    Oh, Hi !

    There you are. You Okay?
    Everything Cool ??


    Your mother and I have been worried sick.
    You could have been just lying in a ditch somewhere and how would we ever know ?
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,618 Member Member Posts: 10,618 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they’re more concerned about me than I am myself sometimes.

    Oh, Hi !

    There you are. You Okay?
    Everything Cool ??


    Your mother and I have been worried sick.
    You could have been just lying in a ditch somewhere and how would we ever know ?

    Oh man….you lost me at “your mother and I”
    😱
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 20,172 Member Member Posts: 20,172 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they’re more concerned about me than I am myself sometimes.

    Oh, Hi !

    There you are. You Okay?
    Everything Cool ??


    Your mother and I have been worried sick.
    You could have been just lying in a ditch somewhere and how would we ever know ?

    Oh man….you lost me at “your mother and I”
    😱

    you know.... poetic liberty / literary license; not to be taken literally. <3
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,618 Member Member Posts: 10,618 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When they’re more concerned about me than I am myself sometimes.

    Oh, Hi !

    There you are. You Okay?
    Everything Cool ??


    Your mother and I have been worried sick.
    You could have been just lying in a ditch somewhere and how would we ever know ?

    Oh man….you lost me at “your mother and I”
    😱

    you know.... poetic liberty / literary license; not to be taken literally. <3

    Ooof…I literally try not to take things too literally too.
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,618 Member Member Posts: 10,618 Member
    When they don’t get frustrated by explaining things to me.☺️
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 12,380 Member Member Posts: 12,380 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    A solid history of integrity, character and adaptability...

    ...and cufflinks.

    So if I start today, by like summer 🤷🏽‍♂️?
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 10,618 Member Member Posts: 10,618 Member
    When they sing to me.
  • mikerommfpmikerommfp Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member
    The eyes. I know it’s cliche, but you can read a lot about a person by their eyes

    I’m also a sucker for a good smile
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 4,430 Member Member Posts: 4,430 Member
    When he enjoys my company
Sign In or Register to comment.