What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    dances for me
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Stupid quotes.

@tigrig I feel like I'd be nervous eating chicken wings and cooking bacon around you. Not even sure I'd buy watermelons now..😅

🤣 my secret is some of these are real and some of these just come off the top of my head. I'd cook your bacon anyway you wanted to eat it 😋
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    tigrig wrote: »
    Stupid quotes.

@tigrig I feel like I'd be nervous eating chicken wings and cooking bacon around you. Not even sure I'd buy watermelons now..😅

🤣 my secret is some of these are real and some of these just come off the top of my head. I'd cook your bacon anyway you wanted to eat it 😋

I'm afraid I have a deal breaker for you..
    I don't eat meat 😆
  • tigrig
    Options
    Stupid quotes.

I don't eat meat 😆

😂 sautéed veggies it is
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    when she sends me "I miss you" texts while staying in the olympic village
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Stupid quotes.

I don't eat meat 😆

😂 sautéed veggies it is

mnv4dh11he7c.gif

Can we have pizza? 😆
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I want someone who will train with me to do that thing where the woman flings herself upside down and the man stands there and catches her. I’m not explaining this right. If somebody knows what I’m talking about and knows how to use words…
  • tigrig
    Options
    I want someone who will train with me to do that thing where the woman flings herself upside down and the man stands there and catches her. I’m not explaining this right. If somebody knows what I’m talking about and knows how to use words…

Like what they do in cheer competitions?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Flings upside down from where? From standing position?
    Yes the woman puts her hand around the man’s neck and swings herself upside down somehow and he catches her so that his face is in an interesting place. It looks hilarious and fun but I don’t know anyone in real life who could do it or would be willing to try

• TwitchyMagee
    Options

Flings upside down from where? From standing position?
    Yes the woman puts her hand around the man’s neck and swings herself upside down somehow and he catches her so that his face is in an interesting place. It looks hilarious and fun but I don’t know anyone in real life who could do it or would be willing to try

I feel like I know what you're talking about.

I'm willing to try! But I am a weakling so be forewarned that I may drop you :p

Perfect! I have a hard head

• Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When she tosses the toaster into the tub when I'm taking a bath
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When they are the aggressive ones and greet me and sniff my butt first
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    When he is and inventive and willing to try new things
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Just someone who will eat some really good casual food with me in the car with my foot out the window.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022
    Options

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier. I am not very familiar with cheer competitions but I think this would be too risque or intimate for that

• tigrig
    Options

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier. I am not very familiar with cheer competitions but I think this would be too risque or intimate for that

Yeah I got that feeling after your second description, but then my mind went to a wrestling move called a power bomb 😂
  • tigrig
    Options
    When I'm smacking the pillows to flatten em out while making the bed and she gives me this look 😏
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    When she tosses the toaster into the tub when I'm taking a bath

You forgot to mention she knows to have an extension and to not have it plugged into a gfci outlet - cause she loves you
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Someone who sits super still with sunflower seeds all over their lap waiting for a chipmunk
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    if her last google search was "how to be loyal after years of being on mfp" 😍
This discussion has been closed.