What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    Can handle herself in a knife fight

Can knife herself in a handle fight
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Can handle herself in a knife fight

Can knife herself in a handle fight

Dis me
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    🚩🚩🚩 sometimes you need a little crazy in your life
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    tigrig wrote: »

v0043syg1xv9.gif

Too much? I may be able to control the shaking a lil bit it's kinda hot. What say you?
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    a smile.
  • tigrig
    Options

v0043syg1xv9.gif

Too much? I may be able to control the shaking a lil bit it's kinda hot. What say you?

Need a little bit more of that nervous tick, but close 😝
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    He cleans himself out before he comes to see me
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,513 Member
    Options

lccejjbymtn3.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,513 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

lccejjbymtn3.gif

🤣🤣🤣 thank you, thank you
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I think there may be a gender divide here. If a woman has some red flags maybe she’s into some kooky spiritual *kitten*, maybe she gets a little loud sometimes, and on the rare occasion she might boil up your bunny. But if a man has red flags he might wait till you’re pregnant and then push you in a river.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

I think there may be a gender divide here. If a woman has some red flags maybe she’s into some kooky spiritual *kitten*, maybe she gets a little loud sometimes, and on the rare occasion she might boil up your bunny. But if a man has red flags he might wait till you’re pregnant and then push you in a river.

🤣
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022
    Options

🤣

It’s either laugh or cry. 🤗
  • tigrig
    Options

You've never woke up to a woman holding a butcher knife because you cheated on her in her dream 💀
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited December 2022
    Options

You've never woke up to a woman holding a butcher knife because you cheated on her in her dream 💀

You caught a bunny boiler didn’t you

Sorry, I shouldn’t make light. That is scary AF and I hope you got out OK

I was referencing the leading cause of death among pregnant women in the US with my earlier comment. I should’ve been more clear
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    When he has big hands to hold my cake
  • tigrig
    Options

I was referencing the leading cause of death among pregnant women in the US with my earlier comment. I should’ve been more clear

Oh I took it as a complete joke. I'm not that serious that I don't laugh about every situation I've been in 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Oh I took it as a complete joke. I'm not that serious that I don't laugh about every situation I've been in 😂
    Ok good Because my intention was not to be offensive❤️

• tigrig
    Options

I promise there's nothing anyone here could say that would offend me. Between working for the railroad and in maintenance now I've seen and heard it all
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

I promise there's nothing anyone here could say that would offend me. Between working for the
    railroad and in maintenance now I've seen and heard it all
    So dinner & dancing then?
This discussion has been closed.