What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    attosa wrote: »
    If a dude is ugly as sin and still has mesmerizing eyes (and a great personality), I could stick to him.

I have to agree....a built guy is nice to look at but if he's an arrrsehole all the muscles in the world wont make him attractive....

I think all guys have something nice about them and I dont just mean a dick.....nobody is perfect...nobody...
    I do like a bigger built guy....but as for hair. Eyes..or anything else...so long as hes...humble and sweet and adores me im good..

Nearly forgot....kissing down the side of my neck....makes my nipples so hard its painful
    :#
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    ^^ oh, what a pain this is...
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Guys that smell good, like the fresh out of the shower good. i don't like that strong cologne scent lol. not too much either.

http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/8/optimized/5778_fpx.tif?wid=1320&hei=1616&fit=fit,1&$filterlrg$

You're welcome everyone who likes their man smelling straight out of the shower clean but no overpowering.
  • corbijnleathers
    Options
    Personality, smile, eyes and height and how big he is. (Body wise) <3
  • zaxx1953
    zaxx1953 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Personality, smile, eyes and height and how big he is. (Body wise) <3

Team Manlet or Manmore?

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Me too, the face is the main thing. That's where all the expressions are. I'm pretty eclectic in my tastes... there are many ways to be attractive. :D and I like them all.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I think I'm finally old enough to realise the most handsome and ripped guy can be instantly unattractive as soon as he starts talking.

So it's got to be in the personality: sense of humour, charisma, humbleness, not arrogant.

But good teeth are essential.
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Guys with a great sense of humour, nice eyes and a great smile! <3
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    for me, it's a nice smile and beautiful eyes. also have a bit of a thing for broad shoulders and biceps. of course those things mean nothing if he doesn't have a sense of humour and there's no personality.
  • BigBadWolf__
    BigBadWolf__ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Why do women not appreciate short guys, with dull, beady eyes, abrasive personalities and no sense of humor? :( Smeagle gets no love.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Why do women not appreciate short guys, with dull, beady eyes, abrasive personalities and no sense of humor? :( Smeagle gets no love.

Ha .....theres a girl out there somewhere for him who likes those things :#
  • BigBadWolf__
    Options

Someday, he's going to like it so much he'll put The Ring on it (and then chop it off... preciousssss)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Someday, he's going to like it so much he'll put The Ring on it (and then chop it off... preciousssss)
    pmsl...I even imagined the voice...precioussss

• Reefboy1980
    Reefboy1980 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A women that lifts heavy *kitten* weight
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm usually hooked once I figure out that the dude isn't some domineering, self-absorbed, and/or uneducated buffoon.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    Eyes & Lips and a complete Nerd.
  • LadyTalulah
    LadyTalulah Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Physically: I love beautiful Arab men.
    Personality: A wicked sense of humour and an unshakable determination to succeed in whatever they put their mind to.
  • BigBadWolf__
    Options
    maddyk91 wrote: »
    I'm usually hooked once I figure out that the dude isn't some domineering, self-absorbed, and/or uneducated buffoon.

I guess its time for me to grab a book then
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    BEARDS BEARDS BEARDS.

And strong forearms. It's weird.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    tumblr_na4j7n4QCt1qd05qko1_500.gif

How about we not make the mods work on a Saturday, hmmmmmm? :p

Thread has been cleaned. Have a happy VD.
This discussion has been closed.