What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    smantha32 wrote: »
    A sense of humor. If a guy can make me laugh hard I tend to ignore other sketchy facts about them. In fact I'm not dating much at all these days. I recognize that I can make poor choices and why. lol

Wait.

You make poor choices?

.... lIke really, really poor ones?

Sup Girl ?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    A Man who appreciates a Mature Woman! :bigsmile:
    One who's not always fawning over girls young enough to be his daughter!

(Sure do see a lot of that going on!) :huh:
  • strwbry74
    strwbry74 Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    strwbry74 wrote: »
    A man that has dominant traits but still a gentleman....

Go make me a sammich! (here, let me hold open the refrigerator door for you...)

LMAO!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    One who's not always fawning over girls young enough to be their daughters!

We were on vacation recently and I was speaking to a family friend who said he has a thing for Ariana Grande so I said, "...you know she's literally 40 years younger than you."

He looked it up and was heartbroken that I wasn't lying.

You know you should have then continued, well she has an older gay brother name Frankie, maybe he can help you out....lol

wait a second, I'm 47.... are you saying I am old???? damn it! no one told me. My fav is though when my college age kids ask me to turn off " my old persons music! " the 80's was not that long ago!! Give me Depeche Mode or give me death!

lol
  • MellowGa
    Options

to me I find this difficult, while I am not interested in any of the ladies on here I am super happily married with my wife (married 21, together 27) and I find her hotter now then when I met her.

I also don't mind complimenting people, but there is that fine line to being nice/encouraging VS creepy.

Because remember people are on here to change themselves for the better, sometimes a nice compliment helps boost confidence.

but yes some people do go the creepy route, but I try and walk that fine line, I coached my Daughters soccer team for 13 years, all of the girls are in college and it's like I had 18 Daughters it's nice to see them turn into beautiful young ladies, but when I see them and they run up to me and hug me and Say , "Hey coach how are you!" I still see the little twelve year old girls with big eyes and smiles just enjoying life. They all know they have a second dad in me.

• SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Sweet heart
    Spiritual (not meaning religious)
    Great Mom
    Above average intellect
    Good sense of humor
    Great work ethic
    Knows what teamwork is and can back it up in life
    Enjoys nawty and creative intimacy and humor
    Risk taker in love and intimacy
    Respects themselves and lives a reasonably healthy life overall
    And so much more <3
  • stephieleee
    stephieleee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    physically; those goddamn manly broad shoulders ugh. /drool
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Damn!!! I had Godblessed broad shoulders :(:'(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    MellowGa wrote: »

to me I find this difficult, while I am not interested in any of the ladies on here I am super happily married with my wife (married 21, together 27) and I find her hotter now then when I met her.

I also don't mind complimenting people, but there is that fine line to being nice/encouraging VS creepy.

Because remember people are on here to change themselves for the better, sometimes a nice compliment helps boost confidence.

but yes some people do go the creepy route, but I try and walk that fine line, I coached my Daughters soccer team for 13 years, all of the girls are in college and it's like I had 18 Daughters it's nice to see them turn into beautiful young ladies, but when I see them and they run up to me and hug me and Say , "Hey coach how are you!" I still see the little twelve year old girls with big eyes and smiles just enjoying life. They all know they have a second dad in me.

But..but..what about our vacation :/ ..crushed :cry: ..

Jk :laugh: the wife can come too
  • MellowGa
    Options
    MellowGa wrote: »

But..but..what about our vacation :/ ..crushed :cry: ..

Jk :laugh: the wife can come too

I'm liking my odds here.....
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    something about a man in uniform...
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    pbandwine wrote: »
    something about a man in uniform...

Just wait until I get into my applebee's clothes ;)
  • Tariq_1997
    Tariq_1997 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    To ladies..
    If she has that angel face that looks innocent with big beautiful eyes. The way she looks, style, the love..
    Everything
  • Mikey_boy0918
    Mikey_boy0918 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    eyes and butt
  • axc985
    axc985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Legs!!
This discussion has been closed.