What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    chaniluv wrote: »
    Physically? Smile. If he's got a good one, I'm gonna work for it. In a personality sense? Confidence. Not self-absorbed arrogance, but the kind of confidence that will let me drag him along in all of my ridiculous antics and not care what people think. I'm spontaneous and have no shame; I need someone who can keep up.

Real men don't smile. Smiling is for wussies
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    Physically? Smile. If he's got a good one, I'm gonna work for it. In a personality sense? Confidence. Not self-absorbed arrogance, but the kind of confidence that will let me drag him along in all of my ridiculous antics and not care what people think. I'm spontaneous and have no shame; I need someone who can keep up.

im a wussy iron

I have never seen you smile
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

im a wussy iron

I have..its kinda like a grimace crossed with a got gas grin.. :laugh: kinda like this :#

• Ironandwine69
    Options

im a wussy iron

I have..its kinda like a grimace crossed with a got gas grin.. :laugh: kinda like this :#

I always thought that was his " gotta poop" face
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

im a wussy iron

I always thought that was his " gotta poop" face

It is they all look the same, ya don't know if he's happy, needs to poop or fart :laugh:

Ya know I :heart: ya Anon lol
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Whale knowledge
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Manual dexterity and oral skills

Hi
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Moon knowledge
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Ok here's my serious answer, you will probably only get it once.

Over 6 foot, strong arms, nice hands. Likes to workout and be active, actually likes going to do fun stuff with me. Outdoorsy type. Has a great sense of humor and can make me laugh. Willing to help with housework and not leave it all for me. But also checks in on me everyday, even the bad days and still keeps talking to me through the bad days even if I am being a downer and not extremely talkative.

But, but, but I’m only 5’3

csd.gif

You're an exception boo.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    Moon knowledge

Have I ever told you I wanted to be an astronaut when I was little and have tons of moon knowledge? :p
  • miraimissa
    miraimissa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love muscles. Not just bitty ones, but straight-up "meatheads." lmao. I just like grabbing onto them.

Also, beards.
This discussion has been closed.