What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Yup still the same....booty eyes and lips did i say booty

Welllll, I don't think any of the ladies have bootys here, so, good luck with that! :wink: Lol

Lmao hahahahaha
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Someone I have a way with is awesome...
    But someone who actually has a way with me... Wow!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

I'm working on perfecting this skill
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Knives
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Killer hips, *kitten* and tits :blush:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

I'm working on perfecting this skill

You've Wow'd me as long as I've known you Jen :heart:
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I love a man who understands that I am superior to everyone, especially him.
  • unfilterednate
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Whether you should be feared or loved as a ruler was discussed within The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli in the 14th century... he also said that optimally you want both.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Someone who knows how to work with my control issues
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Unique, odd, different, eccentric, weird, strange and a little uneasy about it...
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    Whether you should be feared or loved as a ruler was discussed within The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli in the 14th century... he also said that optimally you want both.

i'm no historian but i thought he said 'its better to be feared than loved' like that was his whole thing

If you read the Prince along his discourses attached you'll find he's a whole different animal.. the prince as it was or is, was written for its audience, a prince and during the period they ruled in that manner (has it ever really changed?) .. Niccolo wasn't stupid by any means, he saved much of his actual thoughts on governance for the discourses which he wrote at the request of a close friend.
  • unfilterednate
    Options

i'm no historian but i thought he said 'its better to be feared than loved' like that was his whole thing

Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires.

- Niccolò Machiavelli

i think?

If you read the Prince along his discourses attached you'll find he's a whole different animal.. the prince as it was or is, was written for its audience, a prince and during the period they ruled in that manner (has it ever really changed?) .. Niccolo wasn't stupid by any means, he saved much of his actual thoughts on governance for the discourses which he wrote at the request of a close friend.

thats interesting, i didn't know there was a soft side to machiavelli. but like generally hes known as the guy who schemes and cheats and lies to get what he needs, like that former quote ^^^

or like the adjective machiavellian

In the discourses, he argues many things and as it's actual 3 times larger a work than the Prince it should have more attention.. but the Prince is infamous for that cruel/cold outlook as it was the advice for the times.. in the discourses, he speaks on reform, whether the Prince or the people are a better judge of what is just and many many other subjects..

It's required reading in my opinion.. the discourses and the Prince.. but I'm highly passionate about political theory, governance and reform..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    If he lets me kick his *kitten* :D
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Someone who can make me laugh until tears roll down my face. I'm kinda simple that way.
  • unfilterednate
    Options

Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires.

- Niccolò Machiavelli

i think?

thats interesting, i didn't know there was a soft side to machiavelli. but like generally hes known as the guy who schemes and cheats and lies to get what he needs, like that former quote ^^^

or like the adjective machiavellian

In the discourses, he argues many things and as it's actual 3 times larger a work than the Prince it should have more attention.. but the Prince is infamous for that cruel/cold outlook as it was the advice for the times.. in the discourses, he speaks on reform, whether the Prince or the people are a better judge of what is just and many many other subjects..

It's required reading in my opinion.. the discourses and the Prince.. but I'm highly passionate about political theory, governance and reform..

well thanks for the info and i'll read it because i'm curious, but i am the opposite of passionate about political theory etc

Cool, I hope you enjoy it.. it can be dry but it is a discussion about political theory after all...my interest sparked concerning this subject after serving in OIF III.

It's not all consuming, I have other subjects (philosophy, ethics, civics, etc) that I study for my own knowledge but the nature of governance and the needs of the public/citizenry tie much of it together.
This discussion has been closed.