What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    She better have her own possessions first.. I've a great salary, I'd like to fantasize she does as well.

This isn't a sugar relationship beyond what we spend on each other. I don't need a new cross to carry.. that said, if we were together I'd buy the shoes no problem

I've got a great salary too and I can't afford red bottom shoes...
    Unless we are talking about the $50 ones from Amazon.
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    She better have her own possessions first.. I've a great salary, I'd like to fantasize she does as well.

This isn't a sugar relationship beyond what we spend on each other. I don't need a new cross to carry.. that said, if we were together I'd buy the shoes no problem

Perhaps I've less burdens.. and with our powers combined... ? Who knows lol
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

get crafty

cmx0b2eudshg.jpg

Haha that's not the red bottom shoes we are talking about. But hey, men wouldn't care lol.
    Everything we do, we do for men.
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    If it's not coming back around equally you got a boy not a man...Or in my case, I found another girl and not an actual woman..

I've heard that before and honestly I don't want a someone to do even the simplest thing for me unless they wants to in their heart, else the whole *kitten* is tainted with baggage. I don't need any of that. Don't want to cook? Don't. Don't want to clean? Dont. Don't want to work? Dont. Don't want to dance? Dont.

Just realize that for me, I'm doing those things.. because I want to see you happy.. but reciprocal actions are expected..

• unfilterednate
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    If it's not coming back around equally you got a boy not a man...Or in my case, I found another girl and not an actual woman..

I've heard that before and honestly I don't want a someone to do even the simplest thing for me unless they wants to in their heart, else the whole *kitten* is tainted with baggage. I don't need any of that. Don't want to cook? Don't. Don't want to clean? Dont. Don't want to work? Dont. Don't want to dance? Dont.

Just realize that for me, I'm doing those things.. because I want to see you happy.. but reciprocal actions are expected..

Where do I sign up?

Your height requirements aren't happening haha
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

Where do I sign up?

Your height requirements aren't happening haha

How tall are you?

Stay away from my man!!!
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    I'm 5'10.
  • unfilterednate
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Look I'm not going to holding my breath.. I need oxygen :D
  • Boilerbuzz
    Boilerbuzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Butt, eyes, breast. In that order.
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    My butt is so large it has its own eyes and breasts.

Does it have a name?
  • unfilterednate
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Look I'm not going to holding my breath.. I need oxygen :D

Height won't be a problem if you meet other criteria. Well you can cook, you like poetry (even write), you have a beard, let's assume you smell good too, you like to contemplate life and you are ENTP. Do you like winter, snow, chocolate and what kind of music do you listen to?

Lol this feels like that price is right show :D

I do, yes and of course.. (prefer Uber dark chocolate) and that would depend on mood. I listen to too many genres.. and I don't have a favorite in any particular order really.
    Boilerbuzz wrote: »
    Butt, eyes, breast. In that order.
    Just one breast
  • Ironandwine69
    Options

Does it have a name?

I am partial to the name Moniqua Buttinski.

I like it. A little long, you gonna have to come up with a nickname though.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Does it have a name?

I am partial to the name Moniqua Buttinski.

Yeah but is that its real name though?
  • unfilterednate
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I like my toes and fingers.. can I just be smart and keep them using clothes ?? Are nubby hands and feet a fetish?

I've never lived in a extreme winter environment but I've been thru a few blizzards, they're alright, lots of work afterwards. And yes I love winter

When I read, I listen to classical music so I can focus. Beyond that I've been listening to Lowkey, Immortal Technique, Vinnie Paz.. some dance music.. some random 21 pilots songs.. just *kitten* on pandora.. I listened to system of a down this afternoon..
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    I like my toes and fingers.. can I just be smart and keep them using clothes ?? Are nubby hands and feet a fetish?

I've never lived in a extreme winter environment but I've been thru a few blizzards, they're alright, lots of work afterwards. And yes I love winter

When I read, I listen to classical music so I can focus. Beyond that I've been listening to Lowkey, Immortal Technique, Vinnie Paz.. some dance music.. some random 21 pilots songs.. just *kitten* on pandora.. I listened to system of a down this afternoon..

I like classical music too. Especially when I write.
    How do you feel about these pictures?
    Buffallo_DerekGee_BuffaloNews-1024x660.jpg
    blizz5.jpg
    Blizzard-snow-on-roof-WellesleyMass-09Feb2013.jpg

Stop messing with him. He's a nice guy.
  • unfilterednate
    Options
    How are they not dead?

Looks like a lot of inside time :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member