What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• vin4k
    vin4k Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    vin4k wrote: »
    Maybe not the right forum but trivia question; what would you do if anything... if your spouse had a glass of wine poured for you, soft music playing and opened the door for you when you got home from work???

I'd assume he wanted the booty and I'd happily oblige. Then once it was over I'd ask him why he wasted money on wine considering he knows that I hate it.

I'd probably ask him why the hell is he up at 0700 and tell him to turn the music off before he wakes the kid.
    Maybe not the right forum but trivia question; what would you do if anything... if your spouse had a glass of wine poured for you, soft music playing and opened the door for you when you got home from work???

I'd assume he wanted the booty and I'd happily oblige. Then once it was over I'd ask him why he wasted money on wine considering he knows that I hate it.

I'd probably ask him why the hell is he up at 0700 and tell him to turn the music off before he wakes the kid.
    I’ll turn down the music a little... and I’d be up to get some ....... I mean bring pleasure
  • vin4k
    vin4k Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    sdhaysrx wrote: »

Pretty much the same here. I don’t hate wine, though, I’d just rather have bourbon.
    I have scotch
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Scottish Accents :love:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Italian Accents <3
  • sdhaysrx
    sdhaysrx Posts: 210 Member
    Options

Pretty much the same here. I don’t hate wine, though, I’d just rather have bourbon.
    I have scotch

That’s like saying “is Pepsi ok?” when I order a Coke.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options

I have scotch

That’s like saying “is Pepsi ok?” when I order a Coke.

I always say yes to this because I hate to be an inconvenience

You should never settle.... one minute it's Pepsi. Next time...
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Syphilis

Pming you now!!! <3:):*
This discussion has been closed.