What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Someone whos willing to pretend like they give a s*** about my day

Talk to me. How was it?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    He has to really like Tacos

I love tacos
  • ThisIsNotJosh81
    ThisIsNotJosh81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Oh yeah
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

gorditas are better

I LOVE Gorditas
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    A man who enjoys a good crappy massage at the end of the day
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options

gorditas are better

Yes...but he still has to like Tacos

lol. corn or flour?

It doesn't really matter, it's what's inside that counts :D

Haha I knew I liked you for a reason
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Mandygring wrote: »
    Dimples

(Running off to have a plastic surgeon make dimples on my face for her)

Dooood

I just knew you’d speak up lol :D

Help me out here @_Deadman_Walking_ and @CaptainFantastic00 and anyone who has been cowardly supporting this type of treatment toward me..,

I don’t get it... what have I ever said or done to either or anyone for that matter (unless you are one of the anonymous users who do the same thing to others I know and are miffed at me for speaking up against you, about F’d up behavior toward others) to justify the hostility you seem to enjoy sending my way. Does it make you feel better about yourself? Do you feel like tough guys to put someone down who’s not ever done or said less than positive about either of you? Does your life suck so much that you feel the need to urinated all over someone else? Or is it that I truly am a nice person to 99% of the people and that bothers you, or intimidated you, or who know’s what. When are you going to stop behaving like delinquents and act like adults?
  • ThisIsNotJosh81
    ThisIsNotJosh81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Dimples

Dooood

Help me out here @_Deadman_Walking_ and @CaptainFantastic00 and anyone who has been cowardly supporting this type of treatment toward me..,

I don’t get it... what have I ever said or done to either or anyone for that matter (unless you are one of the anonymous users who do the same thing to others I know and are miffed at me for speaking up against you, about F’d up behavior toward others) to justify the hostility you seem to enjoy sending my way. Does it make you feel better about yourself? Do you feel like tough guys to put someone down who’s not ever done or said less than positive about either of you? Does your life suck so much that you feel the need to urinated all over someone else? Or is it that I truly am a nice person to 99% of the people and that bothers you, or intimidated you, or who know’s what. When are you going to stop behaving like delinquents and act like adults?

Doood

What the what¿
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Dimples

Dooood

mah dude relax. its the internet

Not gonna take people dishing out BS my way brah and you all know this sort of behavior is BS.

People need to grow the ef up.
  • WispyBlue
    WispyBlue Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Muscular forearms lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Someone whos willing to pretend like they give a s*** about my day

Talk to me. How was it?

That was super sweet of you :heart: