What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Forgiveness and a high tolerance for stupidity.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Awake for the next 6hrs and bored...
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    if she appreciates and understands football

...... and recognizes the value of the back-side blitz

Hi :wink:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Weak men...so I can open all the jars

Gurl you can open my jar anytime! :smiley:
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    No. Weakness.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    @epr3996 hello!
  • DarnFam4
    DarnFam4 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Flutes...someone who can play flutes...multiple flutes

So Ron Burgandy?
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    A nice BUTT!!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Does not create, nor imbibe drama.

This is clearly a dig at me. Wow. Just wow. You think you know someone and then they just stab you in the back. Way to ‘be gentle’ about it, that’s actually really passive aggressive on your part. If you had a problem with me you could’ve PMed me and I would have happily martyred myself for the sake of our friendship, which I now see was one-sided all along. I guess if you don’t value me as I am, I’ll just shuffle along pitifully until I can guilt someone else into feeling sorry enough for me that I can somehow spin it that they have feelings for me. So take your trash talk and your passive aggressive vague posting dramatic self and get out of my life. There’s the door a-hole. Just don’t be surprised when you need a friend and you turn to all your other ‘friends’ and can’t find someone who sucks up to you or flips things around on you as much as I do. I mean all you ever did is tell me about YOUR problems, YOUR heartache, YOUR needs, but whenever I needed you, you were too busy for me. You’d be off laughing it up with all the others, after I cured you of all that ailed you through my magical listening skills alone. Skills that I honed by one-upping you constantly. Next time you try to make a friend, you’re going to think of me and realize that you never deserved me. Never deserved how much I listened and cared and respected and denied myself and catered to you. And don’t you dare call me when you miss me. This train has moved on, buddy. All you’ll have left is cold lonely miserable days wherein you wished you had never wronged me so. I HATE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I’M REALLY CONFUSED. *sob* Can you just call me? Like for two minutes? I just really need to talk to you. It’s the last time, I promise. I just really really really need to know one thing and then I will hang up and never bother you again, I promise. I’m sorry you viewed me as such a burden all this time. Sorreee that you’re perfect and I’m beneath you. Thanks a lot for lowering yourself just long enough to use me and ruin my life. I’M DELETING YOU FROM MY LIFE! ..right after this one last phone call, just really quick. And then, you know, the not bothering anymore and the deleting and the you crying over me.

Wait, who are you again?
  • Timshel_
    Options
    A girl who is concise and not really wordy.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    unpredictable is fun
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    unpredictable is fun

I was just going to say that
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

This is clearly a dig at me. Wow. Just wow. You think you know someone and then they just stab you in the back. Way to ‘be gentle’ about it, that’s actually really passive aggressive on your part. If you had a problem with me you could’ve PMed me and I would have happily martyred myself for the sake of our friendship, which I now see was one-sided all along. I guess if you don’t value me as I am, I’ll just shuffle along pitifully until I can guilt someone else into feeling sorry enough for me that I can somehow spin it that they have feelings for me. So take your trash talk and your passive aggressive vague posting dramatic self and get out of my life. There’s the door a-hole. Just don’t be surprised when you need a friend and you turn to all your other ‘friends’ and can’t find someone who sucks up to you or flips things around on you as much as I do. I mean all you ever did is tell me about YOUR problems, YOUR heartache, YOUR needs, but whenever I needed you, you were too busy for me. You’d be off laughing it up with all the others, after I cured you of all that ailed you through my magical listening skills alone. Skills that I honed by one-upping you constantly. Next time you try to make a friend, you’re going to think of me and realize that you never deserved me. Never deserved how much I listened and cared and respected and denied myself and catered to you. And don’t you dare call me when you miss me. This train has moved on, buddy. All you’ll have left is cold lonely miserable days wherein you wished you had never wronged me so. I HATE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I’M REALLY CONFUSED. *sob* Can you just call me? Like for two minutes? I just really need to talk to you. It’s the last time, I promise. I just really really really need to know one thing and then I will hang up and never bother you again, I promise. I’m sorry you viewed me as such a burden all this time. Sorreee that you’re perfect and I’m beneath you. Thanks a lot for lowering yourself just long enough to use me and ruin my life. I’M DELETING YOU FROM MY LIFE! ..right after this one last phone call, just really quick. And then, you know, the not bothering anymore and the deleting and the you crying over me.

Wait, who are you again?

I hate you. How’s that for concise?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Wait, who are you again?

:D
  • Timshel_
    Options

tumblr_nktmpj82bg1talb83o1_r1_540.gif

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Mutual feelings, that's always nice.
  • Timshel_
    Options

tumblr_nktmpj82bg1talb83o1_r1_540.gif

Oh, it's Porthos <3

three-musketeers-mickey-donald-goofy-feat-4.1.jpg
  • friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    money! lots of lovely money. but, I'm worth it, I'm just expensive!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Blondes that wear glasses, that like pizza, wine, dogs and has an English accent. :smiley:
  • Timshel_
    Options
    money! lots of lovely money. but, I'm worth it, I'm just expensive!

anigif_enhanced-7437-1453500792-5.gif
This discussion has been closed.