What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    cla11b wrote: »
    Loyalty and taking charge

Loyalty is a prerequisite to even having a relationship in my book. If you can't trust them, you can't tryst them. ;)
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    NEVER trust a...
    FLBlackMax wrote: »
    big butt and a smile :)
    ;) #Posion
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options

Like it.
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Nice smile and an awesome sense of humor.
  • x0lcbaby0x
    x0lcbaby0x Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Muscles, traps especially and tattoos. Has to have kind eyes and a killer smile. Has to protect me. Scruffy beard is my favorite . No pretty boys for me. Lol if it takes you longer to get ready than me? We have a problem lol oh yeah.. And did I mention traps? Lol
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Yes and yes.
  • ddoud71
    Options
    pandora721 wrote: »

Yes and yes.

Yes and yes

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Well, if it's a celebrity the only thing that really catches my attention is the voice being deep and having a warmth and power to it.

But, in real life it's warm eyes, creative, caring personality combined with being bigger than me, having a fit body, attractive. And showing an interest in me. But again if they have a nice voice (I don't mean accent) then it doesn't matter as much that they are slim and not as muscular as I usually like (just regular muscular I like). Bonus points for looking good in latex or other masculine fetish wear. But they really need to get me with the kind eyes. And a little bit aggressive in the bedroom.
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    Options

x0lcbaby0x wrote: »
    Muscles, traps especially and tattoos. Has to have kind eyes and a killer smile. Has to protect me. Scruffy beard is my favorite . No pretty boys for me. Lol if it takes you longer to get ready than me? We have a problem lol oh yeah.. And did I mention traps? Lol

No pretty boys allowed! When I see a guy with his eyebrows done I'm like no way jose
  • Esprit_Libre_
    Esprit_Libre_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor. If he's able to make me laugh it makes him even Sexier.
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    A handyman I like a guy who knows how too fix things do things not have too call someone up. Oh and arms and tats
  • JustLikeJordin
    JustLikeJordin Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A strong wide back perched just below the shoulders of a man at least 6'5.
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Confidence and sense of humor
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Side profiles. I've always had a thing with noses. Mix that with tattoos, some form of talent and a full time job... *thumbs up*
    Thankfully I got lucky.
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I have always been really attracted to girls with crazy hair and eye makeup. Many of my girlfriends have had bright red, blue, or green hair and all had extravagant eye makeup. My fiance has purple hair. Odly enough a lot of foundation make up or blush is a total turn off. Hate blush! Smart girls are very attractive too my fiance has a masters.
  • ddoud71
    Options
    Gorgeous eyes and tight booty
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Strength. I am only attracted to alpha men. Strong body, strong will, character, personality, mind.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Tall guys!
  • ddoud71
    Options
    I'm out
This discussion has been closed.