What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    gman7676 wrote: »
    admaarie wrote: »
    This is also something strange that a friend of mine and I were talking about, but we love guys with big hands haha

further proof that size does matter.

Of course it does. Don't you have prefrences to the size and shape of your partners bits? People like what they like. That motion in the ocean line might as well read: bless your heart
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Facial hair. Nice jaw line. Gorgeous eyes. Sense of humor. Sexy smirk. And, doesn't hurt to have a big..... unit. 🤷‍♀️ :smiley:

A/C unit? Mine is old, but still works. Technically it's a heat pump.

Mine is always on the fritz...One second its humming along fine and then the next...nada

Wait what were we talking about again?

You better get that checked out. Can't be having it malfunctioning now can we? 🤔😂

I called the number to service it but he wasn't my type.

Hahaha, damn, tough break! Call again!

They are going to block me!
  • Facial hair. Nice jaw line. Gorgeous eyes. Sense of humor. Sexy smirk. And, doesn't hurt to have a big..... unit. 🤷‍♀️ :smiley:

A/C unit? Mine is old, but still works. Technically it's a heat pump.

Mine is always on the fritz...One second its humming along fine and then the next...nada

Wait what were we talking about again?

You better get that checked out. Can't be having it malfunctioning now can we? 🤔😂

I called the number to service it but he wasn't my type.

Hahaha, damn, tough break! Call again!

They are going to block me!

Worth a shot!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    This is also something strange that a friend of mine and I were talking about, but we love guys with big hands haha

YES
  • nooshi713
    george5911 wrote: »

Of course it does. Don't you have prefrences to the size and shape of your partners bits? People like what they like. That motion in the ocean line might as well read: bless your heart

Yes
  • nooshi713
    bojack5 wrote: »

Ahh....another aspect where i am way above average ;)

Prove it
  • admaarie wrote: »

My ex has massive hands. I used to call them bear paws :) I used to love playing with them or just massaging his hands as we hung around... I used to think I was unique in this attraction for nice big hands on a man... but mentioned it here once a long time ago and realized that I am not! It's a 'thing'
  • george5911 wrote: »

Nailed it.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift

Women and Pro scouts like the same things in a man apparently
  • gman7676
    gman7676 Posts: 291 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Prove it

is that a dare?
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Prove it

is that a dare?

Reads more like a demand to me
  • gman7676
    Short, busty, intelligent women. :blushing:

add "with a bit of willing to go and get what she wants" and you had me at hello.

I guess I did say ^^^^. Now she has my full attention.
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Someone who puts me ahead of all their hobbies and wants to spend time with me. Of course there is the superficial Tall, Dark hair, cut arms and tattoos.
  • gman7676
    Someone who puts me ahead of all their hobbies and wants to spend time with me. Of course there is the superficial Tall, Dark hair, cut arms and tattoos.

if only I was tall and had tattoos....damn it!
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member

Have that conversation with your man before the resentment kicks in. You matter.

I will, we've been through far to much to give up now. It's just so frustrating when your sitting at the table and a text message comes in and they don't even hear what their son said because he is so caught up in the message.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited November 2018

Not strange at all ... My hands are small, factoring in average adult female hands. If his hands are close to mine in size ... Uhmmm no!

I need to feel that he could at least protect me, if needs be, not me outing my inner Rhonda Roussey, to prevent him from injuring himself. Lol
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift

Have that conversation with your man before the resentment kicks in. You matter.

I will, we've been through far to much to give up now. It's just so frustrating when your sitting at the table and a text message comes in and they don't even hear what their son said because he is so caught up in the message.

That is unfortunate. There is a fine line between having space to pursue other interests but still being present with family.
This discussion has been closed.