What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    When he gulps down the biggest bottle of pineapple juice he could possibly find.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    When she does that thing
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    When she does that thing

It's this thing, isn't it?
    th?id=OGC.19ca63d4d002465db5af66259ea816bc&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f111LMrlXKBmoHm%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=7ppJ6ZOJs%2bVjXavZ56HWcw
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    When she does that thing

th?id=OGC.19ca63d4d002465db5af66259ea816bc&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f111LMrlXKBmoHm%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=7ppJ6ZOJs%2bVjXavZ56HWcw

too
    weak
    to
    typeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    When she does that thing

too
    weak
    to
    typeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TBH I can absolutely see @caco_ethes doing this.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    When she does that thing

too
    weak
    to
    typeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TBH I can absolutely see @caco_ethes doing this.

I’m flattered you think I’m that coordinated
  • HeavierThanAire
    HeavierThanAire Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Red hair and blue eyes. Crazy smart. Appreciation for nostalgia. Likes to argue intelligently.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    When he smells good. <3
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    When she reads me like a magazine
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    I'm too weak, now I've died

R.I.P. me
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Someone who is genuinely concerned when I am upset
  • chrisrose9731
    chrisrose9731 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Smells good, dominant in his leadership, but not in a demeaning manner. Witty, kind, can keep up.
  • caco_ethes
    edited February 2019
    Options
    When Africa comes on and we both sing our hearts out even though between the two of us we only know half the words and really we probably have those words wrong too because what does it even mean to bless the rains down there, and if those are the right words they’ve probably changed what with nelson mandela messing things up all the time now, sheesh
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    When Africa comes on and we both sing our hearts out even though between the two of us we only know half the words and really we probably have those words wrong too because what does it even mean to bless the rains down there, if those even are the words what with nelson mandela messing things up all the time now, sheesh
    When Africa comes on and we both sing our hearts out even though between the two of us we only know half the words and really we probably have those words wrong too because what does it even mean to miss the rains down there, if those even are the words what with nelson mandela messing things up all the time now, sheesh

fify

ya'll are both wrong lmao the song's actually about Patton and how he led some raids down in africa during Operation Torch in Nov. of 42

I miss those days
  • kzshelbi
    kzshelbi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Their eyes mostly. I like just about everything about the opposite gender though.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    When Africa comes on and we both sing our hearts out even though between the two of us we only know half the words and really we probably have those words wrong too because what does it even mean to miss the rains down there, if those even are the words what with nelson mandela messing things up all the time now, sheesh

fify

My whole life has been a lie
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    When Africa comes on and we both sing our hearts out even though between the two of us we only know half the words and really we probably have those words wrong too because what does it even mean to bless the rains down there, if those even are the words what with nelson mandela messing things up all the time now, sheesh

fify

ya'll are both wrong lmao the song's actually about Patton and how he led some raids down in africa during Operation Torch in Nov. of 42

fify

I miss those days

You two are the worst
  • mabelsdaddy
    mabelsdaddy Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    booty. and wit.
This discussion has been closed.