What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    His gentle touch *swoon*
  • _SweetCaroline_
    _SweetCaroline_ Posts: 22 Member
    So, maybe I'm weird, but I'm also a mom, so.... when I see a man being gentle and loving to his little girl. That's my weakness.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    So, maybe I'm weird, but I'm also a mom, so.... when I see a man being gentle and loving to his little girl. That's my weakness.

Oh yes THIS!!! For sure.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    just wants to be with me..
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    SaraMA1 wrote: »
    Old school, but a guy who holds the door open for the ladies

why is this old school? ppl don't do this?!?
  • LaGrandeur90
    LaGrandeur90 Posts: 5 Member
    For me it's a good sense of humor, annnnd facial hair. I LOVE when a man has a some facial hair. It's just so rugged and hot lol Come ovah here make me giggle and makeout LOL
  • HappyVeganKitty
    HappyVeganKitty Posts: 17 Member
    A damn fine beard, quirky smile and at least 6 inches taller than me (not hard I'm 5'1)
  • MrStabbems
    ^6 inches is huge. Well that's what the ladies tell me.
  • ridin599
    ridin599 Posts: 24 Member
    edited December 2016
    Does he know I exist? Is he interested in my mind and my body? Is he Interested in me as a person and as more? Those qualities are pretty alluring to me....but hard to find.

We are interested from top to bottom but usually get friendzoned if we dont have six pack abs. " you're so nice, we could be such good friends" lol just sayin.
  • nfpswife
    nfpswife Posts: 63 Member
    I'm a total sucker for eyes, smile...and forearms. Love 'em!
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Natural brains and beauty
  • MrStabbems
    ridin599 wrote: »
    Does he know I exist? Is he interested in my mind and my body? Is he Interested in me as a person and as more? Those qualities are pretty alluring to me....but hard to find.

We are interested from top to bottom but usually get friendzoned if we dont have sick pack abs. " you're so nice, we could be sich good friends" lol just sayin.

Lol ya don't get friend zoned because of lack of abs, ya get friend zoned because you spend too long building a "connection" with a woman without intimating a sexual desire.
  • RoxieDawn
    Raptor2763 wrote: »
    Natural brains and beauty

is there something called unnatural brains?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member

We are interested from top to bottom but usually get friendzoned if we dont have six pack abs. " you're so nice, we could be such good friends" lol just sayin.

I don't think that's why people get friend zoned....talking as a woman and all I'm pretty sure, like 100% sure that's not
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Good smelling cologne

Like Canoe or Brute?

Sex Panther. Ftmfw
  • RoxieDawn
    synchkat wrote: »

I don't think that's why people get friend zoned....talking as a woman and all I'm pretty sure, like 100% sure that's not

like 100% pretty sure you are right.
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Weakness or fetish?
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Arms and chest :)
This discussion has been closed.