Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Replies

• mscanadianbakinmscanadianbakin Posts: 108Member Member Posts: 108Member Member
    I’m looking for a lover who won’t blow my cover.

Take it easy, take it easy
  • RantaboutJCRantaboutJC Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
  • Bridge_marieBridge_marie Posts: 7,961Member Member Posts: 7,961Member Member
    One time in college I was really sick. My boyfriend at the time, was holding my hair up while I was getting sick and rubbing my back. I looked up to ask him for water, with vomit on my face and he said “you really are remarkable”, and I thought to myself “man this guy, I’m going to marry him” And while I didn’t marry him then, I will be soon! Time is funny like that and people come back just when they are supposed to.

That’s my weakness, someone who sees beauty inside of me, even when I’m hideous. And someone who shows up for me when I need them.

♥️♥️♥️
  • Bridge_marieBridge_marie Posts: 7,961Member Member Posts: 7,961Member Member
    I like it when he's tall so when we break up I can just cut his head out and keep the pictures.

I have some pics with little holes in them.... 🤣
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Posts: 1,993Member Member Posts: 1,993Member Member
    One time in college I was really sick. My boyfriend at the time, was holding my hair up while I was getting sick and rubbing my back. I looked up to ask him for water, with vomit on my face and he said “you really are remarkable”, and I thought to myself “man this guy, I’m going to marry him” And while I didn’t marry him then, I will be soon! Time is funny like that and people come back just when they are supposed to.

That’s my weakness, someone who sees beauty inside of me, even when I’m hideous. And someone who shows up for me when I need them.

This!! Uuuhhh, heartmelting!❤

Congratulations!
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Posts: 1,993Member Member Posts: 1,993Member Member
    If you can make me laugh in the middle of me being extremely angry, you're a keeper.
  • kam26001kam26001 Posts: 2,670Member Member Posts: 2,670Member Member
    When you pull up to her house for the first time and she has a frickin' gargoyle statue on her mailbox!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 549Member, Premium Member Posts: 549Member, Premium Member
    If you can make me laugh in the middle of me being extremely angry, you're a keeper.

What happens if you don't laugh ?
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,693Member Member Posts: 11,693Member Member
    I like it when he's tall so when we break up I can just cut his head out and keep the pictures.

😂😂
  • chloecolachloecola Posts: 57Member, Premium Member Posts: 57Member, Premium Member
    Jawbones.. smirks.. the way they carry themselves.. if they're really good at flirting silently... if they're good with kids.. arms...
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Posts: 2,828Member Member Posts: 2,828Member Member
    I’m looking for a lover who won’t blow my cover.

She's sooo hard to fiind

Must not have been that funny. :p
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1CArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 549Member, Premium Member Posts: 549Member, Premium Member

Must not have been that funny. :p

Just wanted to make sure there was no knife or loss of Bobbitt parts involved if he didn't make you laugh
  • cahubbard6421cahubbard6421 Posts: 771Member Member Posts: 771Member Member
    Red hair....green eyes....that's a problem for me
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,269Member Member Posts: 4,269Member Member
    The reverse would be a problem for me
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 1,237Member Member Posts: 1,237Member Member

You aren’t into demon chic

Not me, I love the emo look