What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Hyuuuuuuuuge tracts of land.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    capnrus789 wrote: »

For burying bodies???? :o
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    capnrus789 wrote: »

To grow corn and make biodegradable plastic to save the world? 😍
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    When he recycles and doesn’t eat meat ❤️
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    gonzo banter
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    heroin chic
  • justinewillcutyou
    justinewillcutyou Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Physically? A broad, muscular back will make me weak every time.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    heroin chic

drat.

..... would you accept a 250 Lb. bench press max as a substitute ??
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    heroin chic

drat.

..... would you accept a 250 Lb. bench press max as a substitute ??

Absofrikkenlutely
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Mr Wonderful,

7haz5eddl79x.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    When he actually cooks. Not just a couple of meals he uses to impress women but really does the day to day stuff and feeds himself regularly like a grownup. He’s comfortable with the terms deglaze, bechemel, whisk, steam, simmer, roast, braise, sear.

Or if he admits he has absolutely no interest in cooking and makes acceptable alternative arrangements.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    When he actually cooks. Not just a couple of meals he uses to impress women but really does the day to day stuff and feeds himself regularly like a grownup. He’s comfortable with the terms deglaze, bechemel, whisk, steam, simmer, roast, braise, sear.

Or if he admits he has absolutely no interest in cooking and makes acceptable alternative arrangements.

I cook every single day for myself, but to be honest of those terms you mentioned im only familiar with steam and roast.....maybe simmer. I grill it, bake it, or crockpot it. Thats about it. So im thinking im a functional cook but not a good one....:(
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

I cook every single day for myself, but to be honest of those terms you mentioned im only familiar with steam and roast.....maybe simmer. I grill it, bake it, or crockpot it. Thats about it. So im thinking im a functional cook but not a good one....:(
    I respect this. 😁
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Well she didn't make it easy that's for sure 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited February 2020
    Options

It’s a weakness not a dealbreaker 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

It’s a weakness not a dealbreaker 😂

Well can you add microwave and toast to the equation so I can feel like I'm at least breaking even? 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I won't lie, I had to google 'Béchamel'.....

and I'm still not sure what it is.

...... anyway, I can flip over an egg without breaking the yolk

(sometimes)

I do like it over easy
This discussion has been closed.