What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• _Justinian_
    _Justinian_ Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Red Hair (natural or dyed)
    Smooth Legs
    Cute feet (shows that they really take care of themselves)
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    When I come home and all the Xmas decorations are put away... You can't beat that kinda love
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My weakness? Lapsing into the occasional belief that I have the right to be attracted to them, signing back up to POF and Tinder and soon discovering that I don't. It's the constant negative feedback regarding my appearance and height (5ft 8 - ewwwww!) from women on those sites that motivates me to get in shape. Sad, I know.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Reaverie wrote: »
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I like this body type... I kinda can't stop staring when I see guys like that..

30a173bee6ab23cf2871701288f58ce3.jpg

This looks like my preacher.. only ripped. My preacher has more of a surfer body. But we are at the beach sooooo

I might just become christian!! @Cutaway_Collar Can I get a copy of your Bible ?
  • amarneu
    amarneu Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Curly hair does it for me every time
  • letme1
    letme1 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Face, eyes, lips, legs
  • GrahamUK72
    GrahamUK72 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Someone who makes me laugh
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    My weakness? Lapsing into the occasional belief that I have the right to be attracted to them, signing back up to POF and Tinder and soon discovering that I don't. It's the constant negative feedback regarding my appearance and height (5ft 8 - ewwwww!) from women on those sites that motivates me to get in shape. Sad, I know.

Don't do Tinder! The worst kinds can be kicking about there.

I met a really nice girl on tinder once - I mean, I only really had the app as a bit of a experiment but she was a ncie surprise that came from it!
    Dated for a while, until she decided to get back with her kids dad - meh, still. There are some potentials on there!

Strictly paid ones for me now though - sick of fake profiles! lol
This discussion has been closed.