HEAT or PACERS tonight??

Options
nonstopper
nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
Im saying HEAT, i would like the Pacers to Win but I think the spurs should whoop the Heat in the Final :drinker:

Replies

• Power_Man77
    Power_Man77 Posts: 207
    Options
    Heat
  • Kilokata
    Kilokata Posts: 111
    Options
    Heat. Heat in the finals too.
  • dwlilleyjr80
    dwlilleyjr80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Pacers!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    heatdancer_zps6604e153.jpg

No brainer. Im thoroughly excited about this game.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i predict and want the Heat to win. Heat v Spurs is so much more interesting than Pacers v Spurs. and ive done a 360 on Lebron

when he first came into the league i wanted him to do well but after a while he started to seem like a big whiner. now he seems lot more mature.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Pittsburgh

what channel is that game on? thats somewhere in the 3800's with public access i think.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Heat
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    The pacers have a good shot to shock them. I personally think the Heat will win, and then take the finals....but I can't deny that Indiana has a good chance at an upset.
  • Kilokata
    Options
    and ive done a 360 on Lebron

when he first came into the league i wanted him to do well but after a while he started to seem like a big whiner. now he seems lot more mature.

^ Totally agree.

I live in Akron, which is his hometown. If people had any clue how much he does for the community around here, it'd be pretty hard for them to hate the guy. He's donated millions upon millions of dollars to his high school, he funds and hosts Boys & Girls club stuff every year, and he has an annual bike giveaway where he gives away hundreds of nice bikes to underprivileged kids in the area. TONS more stuff too. He's not a bad guy, he was just really young and did some hurtful crap to his fans.

Go Heat!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I think Heat (well more specifically LeBron) will win tonight. I actually think Chris Anderson being back is quite a big help. Wouldn't be surprised if Pacers won though. Wade and Bosh have looked horrible.

I was just saying to a friend, LeBron is free agent in 2014 - Wade and Bosh having a horrible post season - any chance he goes back to Cleveland? Gets to go home. Gets to play with Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson and whatever young guy they draft this year.

Probably a bit of a pipe dream but I wouldn't count it out. Especially if Wade is done.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

^ Totally agree.

I live in Akron, which is his hometown. If people had any clue how much he does for the community around here, it'd be pretty hard for them to hate the guy. He's donated millions upon millions of dollars to his high school, he funds and hosts Boys & Girls club stuff every year, and he has an annual bike giveaway where he gives away hundreds of nice bikes to underprivileged kids in the area. TONS more stuff too. He's not a bad guy, he was just really young and did some hurtful crap to his fans.

Go Heat!

i assume you are a cavs fan? if so why arent you rooting against the Heat in this specific case....from what i hear if the Heat lost there is a much greater chance Lebron returns to Cleveland in the near future....i know its along shot but if i was a cavs fan thats what id be pulling for.
  • Kilokata
    Options

^ Totally agree.

Go Heat!

i assume you are a cavs fan? if so why arent you rooting against the Heat in this specific case....from what i hear if the Heat lost there is a much greater chance Lebron returns to Cleveland in the near future....i know its along shot but if i was a cavs fan thats what id be pulling for.

Yes, I'm a Cavs fan. I'm also a LeBron fan - he takes the game to an entirely different level. The game is more fun to watch when he's playing. The only time I root against the Heat is when they're playing the Cavs.

And to answer your question, I personally feel it's the exact opposite. I feel like if LBJ doesn't win a few more rings, the chances that he'll come back to Cleveland are slim to none. He knows it's harder to win in this town, because he's lived it. The fans are fanatical, but nobody wants to come here and play because it's terrible. A lot of people around here feel like the only way we'll ever see LBJ back in Cleveland is if he wins a few more rings so that he feels like he's established his "legacy."

I feel like if he doesn't win another championship, he'll keep floating around trying to find a place/team to win some more... which sadly isn't Cleveland.

As a Cavs fan, however, I would LOVE for him to come back here and win one for Cleveland. I almost feel like he owes us one.

/shrug
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

As a Cavs fan, however, I would LOVE for him to come back here and win one for Cleveland. I almost feel like he owes us one.

/shrug

as a neutral party id like to see him win one for Cleveland. not to rub salt in old wounds buy my god has your city been on the wrong end of way too many sports disappointments.

<3
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Id love to see LeBron play with Irving.

Be interested to see him paired with a superstar PG (and if Irving isn't yet I fully expect him to be a superstar by the time LeBron is free agent). Irving is probably one of my fav guys to watch already.
  • Kilokata
    Options
    as a neutral party id like to see him win one for Cleveland. not to rub salt in old wounds buy my god has your city been on the wrong end of way too many sports disappointments.

<3
    Nah, no salt can make it feel any worse! hehe

The Browns are hopeless. Completely hopeless, and now the owner is under FBI investigation.

The Indians are great, but they're like savants - they have flashes of brilliance and then suck the rest of the time.

The Cavs WERE great with LBJ, but they're in a major rebuilding mode. We'll see what happens.

Also, LOST was the best show on TV. <3

Id love to see LeBron play with Irving.

Be interested to see him paired with a superstar PG (and if Irving isn't yet I fully expect him to be a superstar by the time LeBron is free agent). Irving is probably one of my fav guys to watch already.

^ Completely agree. He's great - I can't imagine how great he'd be with somebody like James to back him up. Forreal.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Pacers
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    this is getting ugly...Heat are making a statement now...
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Yea looks like it's gonna be a blowout.
    On a related note, I heard that Floyd Mayweather bet $5 million that the heat would win by at least 7. Looks like the rich get richer :p
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    that guy love to throw cash.