Post A Comment Here If You're New!

Options
2»

Replies

• AlyCat104
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Alyson. I have had this app for about 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it. There is one thing missing for me though... Friends! Add me guys :)
    #LetsReachOurGoals#Together

• rschotta
    Options
    Is 52 too late to lose weight, especially if I won't give up red meat and brown water?

• jrowing1986
    jrowing1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Joe and I'm a food addict... Well it's a new year and I have gotten a couple of new things including this app along with an exercise bike so I can work out when I get home. I drive a semi truck here locally and I am home every night but with not much movement during the day it's hard to start moving after work. I hope with this app and the help of this community I believe that I can lose the 50lbs that is needed for me to be back with in the weight I need to be at. Add me if you would like and let's shred some fat and burn some calories.
  • sue61802
    sue61802 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I found this app and started it 3 days ago. Have just over 100 pounds to lose. Would love new friends going through the same. Have tried countless diets pills even hypnosis. Next up is lap band In two weeks. Nervous but definitely need something more drastic
  • sue61802
    Options
    rschotta wrote: »
    Is 52 too late to lose weight, especially if I won't give up red meat and brown water?

• sue61802
    Options
    I'm 54. Maybe we can support each other
  • Amanda6313
    Amanda6313 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm not too new on here, but it's been about 1 year since I was last on. My goal is to loose weight and learn how to eat clean and become lean! :) nice to meet you all!
  • jackdavidrobertson
    Options
    good work everyone, loving the comments !
  • jackdavidrobertson
    Options
    rschotta wrote: »

its never too late :)