Getting Fit After Baby

Options
Hello, I'm Emily.

I lost weight successfully on Myfitnesspal before I was pregnant so I thought I would come back to get back into shape. I was lucky. I only gained 17 lbs while I was pregnant and lost all of it plus 5 pounds after having my son. This left me at 220. I am currently 219. I want to get to 200 this year and maintain that loss. I also want to firm up my jiggly bits (I have a lot of those since giving birth). Any support and advice would be great.

Replies

• midnightryder92
    midnightryder92 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sam I have an 18 month old I gain 4 stone while pregnant and still have 25 pounds to loose we can support each other on our journeys if you want add me
  • lilig81
    lilig81 Posts: 20 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi there ladies, I'm Lili. I have a 3yr old and a 1year old girl - I have around 15kgs to loose so I'm willing to join the mummy clan too!! I've started doing the tracey Anderson Postnatal dvd (I know I'm way past postnatal - but I thought it would be a gentle start) OMG - this dvd is hardcore and she suggests you do it 6-7 times a week - well I've done it twice with a days break in between and I ache all over! must be working! please feel free to add me.
  • emilycarr71404
    emilycarr71404 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I haven't even begun working out. I do work retail which keeps me on my feet quite a bit though. I caught sight of myself in a full length mirror the other day and I look pretty good, but my post baby belly is very donut-y and jiggly. :-(
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm a mom of 4 and down 38 lbs so far. It's possible! Add me as a friend. I'd be happy to help any way I can.
  • SaskyB
    SaskyB Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mum of 4 here too. I'm done on the baby front and have about 20kgs to lose. Add me too please :).
  • goddessheatherr
    goddessheatherr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Does anyone talk here anymore? I have an 18 month old, back to my starting weight before I had her at 205lbs but I noticed its incredibly hard to work out with her around shes very active and in the way.
  • smithdonovan2014
    smithdonovan2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old a 2 year old and a 1 year old. I work full time and just graduated with my masters degree. Could really use the support to get down about 80 lbs. please feel free to add me.