NSV!!! Never before!!

Options
ltfitz89
ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
As sad as it may sound I was never able to touch my toes. Not even close, maybe 6-8 inches from the ground. Today after I worked out I used the stretching bars at the gym and I touched my toes!!! As silly as this may sound I rushed home from the gym just to share with everyone!!! GAH! I can't do it for long (about 3 seconds) and I mostly have to bounce slightly but I can get there! Even if I don't lose any weight at tomorrows weigh in I might just be the happiest person on Earth!!!

Replies

• powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • shaitanslc
    shaitanslc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The little victories.

Great work.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It's amazing when the "i could never" become the "yep, been there, done that!". Enjoy!!
  • ltfitz89
    ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    and I used the double crunch machine at PF (its a machine that is similar to a regular crunch machine but you also use your legs to pull up as you pull your chest down) and I was able to get up to 30lbs!!! I remember when 10lbs was hard and today 30lbs wasn't so bad!! Thinking about starting 30DS tonight but I don't want to overdo it. Maybe tomorrow!
  • NYAngel1089
    NYAngel1089 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    yay!!! I was excited when I was able to do it for the first time too lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!