Anyone else just have a baby?

Options
My baby is 5 weeks old and I started back with MFP on February 1st. I've lost 5 pounds so far. I'm breastfeeding full-time and have 3 other kids (ages 2, 4, and 6). I definitely find it challenging to eat well and exercise when I'm sleep-deprived and stressed!

I had lost 35 pounds on MFP prior to getting pregnant and gained it all back. :neutral_face: But I'm very motivated to lose again and get in shape!

Anyone else who has recently had a baby who could use support? :smile:

Replies

• Withwings137
    Withwings137 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratz on your new baby! I had a baby last June and I'm finally motivated to lose the 30 lbs I need to. I also have a 2.5 year old. I lost the weight after the first one (67 lbs total), but this time around has been really rough. I could definitely use some support.
  • Ladiebug710
    Ladiebug710 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby! Mine isn't new anymore, she will be 9 months this week but starting January first I got serious about getting rid of all the baby, and sadly pre-baby, weight. I also have a two and a half year old. I'm still breastfeeding and always looking for some supportive mommy friends!
  • diva12014
    Options
    Congrats on your baby
    I have a beautiful baby girl. Im trying to lose 35 pounds.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have a 6 month old and a 2 year old. I could use the support and give some!
  • VioletSauce
    VioletSauce Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lost some of my pregnancy weight but it took awhile. I will add you for support! :)