OMG people I am not starving myself....

Options
.... this is a message to the 100th person who said wow you have lost weight you must be starving yourself..... jebus if you saw what I ate for food today people you would know you could eat a lot, make healthy choices and not starve yourself to loose some weight.

Bangs head!

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Thank God her frustrations weren't directed at me.

-Person #99.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    .... this is a message to the 100th person who said wow you have lost weight you must be starving yourself..... jebus if you saw what I ate for food today people you would know you could eat a lot, make healthy choices and not starve yourself to loose some weight.

Bangs head!

tumblr_mavjqxVCgl1rrpsd7_large.gif
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I know!!! This makes me crazy!! I just got the other day " dont lose any more weight you look gaunt and sick".....im like im sorry i dont see that in my pic. Also, i eat......alot.....
  • phyllisgehrke
    phyllisgehrke Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Ignore the negative comments.
    Good for you on losing your weight.

Maybe post some of your good choices you have made
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Where is this person? will they see this topic?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I admire your commitment. I probably would have stopped counting after about 20.
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    ROTFLMBO!! Can't wait until I get that comment !! It only means your doing the right thing for YOU!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused. Your diary is private and you don't have anywhere near 100 people on your FL. Are random people on MFP just messaging you to say that you're starving yourself without ever having seen the food that you're logging? That is some bs - I'd be mad too.
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused. Your diary is private and you don't have anywhere near 100 people on your FL. Are random people on MFP just messaging you to say that you're starving yourself without ever having seen the food that you're logging? That is some bs - I'd be mad too.

I thought they were referring to people in real life saying these things?
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options

I think she means people in General, She might actually have real life friends! wow!

I'm the same, I just went back home from the weekend and i got asked if i was on drugs a couple of times! or don't loose anymore weight, your to skinny...the clearly haven't seen me naked..
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options

I think she means people in General, She might actually have real life friends! wow!

I'm the same, I just went back home from the weekend and i got asked if i was on drugs a couple of times! or don't loose anymore weight, your to skinny...the clearly haven't seen me naked..

Get out of town...REAL, in the flesh friends. We should all be so lucky!!
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yep I get that too at work. Though a straight woman said my legs were looking really good the other night. Nice of her, but why don't the people who are into chicks compliment my legs. :sad:
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Maybe people wonder if losing 75 pounds since March 2013 can be done while eating a fair amount of food.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

what are these real life friends that you speak of...?
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean! My grandpa is always shoving snacks and desserts in my face when he sees me because he thinks I'm not eating or something! Oh well, people can think whatever they want about my weight loss but I know I'm doing it the healthy and long-lasting way and that's what matters.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Yep I get that too at work. Though a straight woman said my legs were looking really good the other night. Nice of her, but why don't the people who are into chicks compliment my legs. :sad:

your legs are camouflaged can't comment on what I cant see...
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Maybe people wonder if losing 75 pounds since March 2013 can be done while eating a fair amount of food.

And sense of this thread has finally been made. THANK YOU.
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I like "you look hungry, your cheeks look sunken in. I want to force feed you. " Seriously, they're called cheek bones, and you can finally see mine again.
  • larlo74
    larlo74 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Bangs head!

Well no wonder why they tell you that. Judging from your profile pic, you're thin as a board and very pale. And you seem to have the tendency to write on yourself.