do i have to be exact on mfp

Options
im having trouble keeping under my protein carbs and surgers allowed daily . im uping my calories i intake because im oftentimes under my calories per day but then it seems no matter what i add im almost allways over on my protein for sure but alot of times the surgars are up and sometimes the carbs . who on here follows this exactly . im thinking as long as i get the calories i need to get in im good . ive lost 10 lbs in a month so doing good . advice helps though!!

Replies

• NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    It's impossible to be absolutely exact. I worry about calories mostly, get in my protein, eat lots of veggies and let the macros take care of themselves after that.

Other people do well doing other things.
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Look at protein as a minimum. It's totally cool to go over your protein, and if you're under your calories it's not a big deal to be over on carbs sometimes. Sugars is dumb because MFP can't tell the difference between fruit sugar and processed sugar. One banana will throw you in a tizzy if you try to track it so I just don't.
  • gilramirez14
    gilramirez14 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yeah thanks I'm not going to worry about trying to be exact cus it will drive me crazy lol other people seem to be loseibg weight on here just following the calories so I'm fine thank u
  • gilramirez14
    gilramirez14 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yeah u guys are right for sure