It's been a year! [Pictures]

Options
2»

Replies

• AndreaWhite611
    AndreaWhite611 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I look pretty close to your Aug. Picture right now (tummy area anyways....I have less chest, poor me) and just switched from a big deceit and crazy cardio to a strength training program. I hope i can see this kind of improvement. You should feel fantastic!
  • aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I look pretty close to your Aug. Picture right now (tummy area anyways....I have less chest, poor me) and just switched from a big deceit and crazy cardio to a strength training program. I hope i can see this kind of improvement. You should feel fantastic!

I have like no chest haha, I've had to go new bra shopping three times since I started this journey because they keep shrinking! :neutral_face:
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!well done
  • fengkycar
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done. Especially for the 4:30am work outs!
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    You look fantastic, and those pictures of you with the animals are wonderful. :D
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work and it sounds like you have your head in the right place! It's a lifelong journey and from what I hear, we have to be just as conscious about what we eat and how we exercise while maintaining!
  • penneysfit
    penneysfit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a stomach that looks like yours! You look great.
  • aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You're all amazing! Thank you! <3
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I love your story, including telling the alarm to f** off at 4:30. Thats my workout time so it made me chuckle. Been there! You look great, and are so very right about the photos. Congrats! Well earned!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!