MFP + Fitbit + Endomondo

Hi,

I have connected MFP to Fitbit and Fitbit to Endomondo. I have also enabled step counting in MFP, so my Fitbit steps get shown.

At precisely midnight every day I get these strange entries in my training acitivities on MFP:

Walking, 3.0 mph, mod. pace, walking dog (MyFitnessPal) 0 4:00 15 kcal

I guess some steps are recorded and shown, but aren't those steps and calories already included in the usual Fitbit calorie adjustment?

Should I disable "step counting" when I sync MFP with Fitbit anyway so as to avoid these strange entries?

Thanks!

Replies

• isha_12
    isha_12 Posts: 9 Member
    OMG!, I have the same issue.i was going to post the issue here but I will wait to see if anyone answers to yours. I dont understand why that is happening, but i deleted every day just in case. Hopefully someone provides an answer
  • Amo0QPJf1
    Amo0QPJf1 Posts: 1 Member
    I unfortunately am getting the same issue, and would like to stop or disable recordings from showing up on Fitbit.

I already disable the "step counting" feature on MFP, but it doesn't seem to have really resolved any issue. Is there any way to disable this from popping up? It seems to be coming from the MFP app and not from Fitbit syncing data to the MFP.

Honestly, I would really just like to use MFP's food database. That is the only thing I want to sync over.
  • Solmors
    Solmors Posts: 1 Member
    Mine is doing the same thing. Myfitnesspal thinks I walk for 3-10 minutes every night at midnight (results in 5-50 calories every day), and then MFP pushes that walk to my fitbit. The weird thing is MFP says this information is coming from endomondo, but looking through my endomondo history shows nothing at those times. I have no idea where MFP is getting that information from.

It isn't that huge a deal to me because I just mentally subtract those calories from my total, but it is annoying and would be nice if fixed.