How much will I lose before my birthday?

Options
2»

Replies

• Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I would have given you a precise figure in lb if you'd asked me years ago when I still did tarot readings at parties. I gave it up though when I realised that people actually *believed* them ;)

If you have been eating at maintenance, I would say your hope for 5 lb is quite achievable especially considering that you'll lose at least some water weight; most of it will come back by the day after though.

Is it a bet? Or is it a particular outfit you want to fit in? If the latter, may be you would be better off having it let out or trying something else instead, not spoiling your day with crash dieting and anxiety and focusing on a proper long rerm plan of looking after your health and body?

Whatever you chose, enjoy your birthday :)

• sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    ihad wrote: »
    sjohnny wrote: »
    26 pounds

I assume you're being sarcastic?

Sjohnny never kids about birthdays.

Not once. Not never.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Op- how old are you?
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    What happens on your birthday that you need to be 140 lbs for? Are you going to get on a scale in front of your friends and family and show them how much you weigh, and if you haven't achieved that number, they won't celebrate with you?

OMG! What a great birthday present to give oneself! I'm totes gonna do this on my next birthday.

:indifferent:

Also

:laugh:
  • 00mid
    00mid Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Op- how old are you?

19, why's that?