Did you ever fancy someone @ the gym?

Options
2»

Replies

• Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Easier to ask if I've ever been to the gym and not fancied someone there. Never approached anyone though, I'm not a huge fan of treating the gym like a night club. I'm there to get s*** done.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I always fancy muscles haha.. I just see myself looking at them lol
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I watch them from a distance... Something about a guy working to better himself.. Especially when they are so into their zone. Now my 8 year old daughter on the other hand isn't afraid to approach any of them and start a conversation. Mostly asking them how to use whatever equipment they are using. I just sit back and watch it all unfold. Lol
  • glwage
    glwage Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    We have a group of young, very hot fitness models that come in to practice their posing. They are way to young for me and I try desperately not to get caught looking!
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I must admit, a little eye candy was the only thing that got me through 11 miles on the treadmill last Saturday.
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    no harm in looking, but cant understand ladies working out in full makeup lol
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    no harm in looking, but cant understand ladies working out in full makeup lol

Trust me, at 5:00 A.M., there is no makeup. However, if I were coming from work, there might be some makeup. Taking it off would be like taking a shower before working out. Why?

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    There are definitely beautiful people at the gym where I work out. Not when I'm there because it's too early, but I hang out with the owner some afternoons after work and see them. However, all I can think about it how sweaty and stankin' they are if they're actually putting in work. That's usually why I just appreciate the beauty from a distance.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Almost always someone to fancy, but I would never approach anyone