Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

starting yet again

Hello, my name is Andie and for the past couple of years I have been attempting to lose some weight but overall have only gained weight. I'm currently around 160 lbs and my goal weight is around 130. I have started multiple times only to get distracted and lose my streak. I need someone or a group of people to help keep me motivated and I will help in return. Someone to remind me even on the days when I'm so busy I can't breathe to workout and/or eat healthy. I really would just like to stay on track and achieve my goal and create a healthier lifestyle. Thank you lovelies xx

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Welcome back! I am on here daily and would be happy to offer some support and I would gladly accept some back too! Good luck to you...you got this!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Welcome back :)
  • aleksking
    aleksking Posts: 3 Member
    @luppic8‌ thank you! That sounds great! :) currently I am going to try to focus on one thing at a time so healthy eating is the priority right now. And @Hearts_2015‌ thank you! :) I'm glad to be back
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Welcome back!! Been there, done that. Feel free to add me!
  • gillstewart
    gillstewart Posts: 16 Member
    It's a lifelong struggle, but we can all help each other on those bad days...I've been really good since the start of the year and keeping motivated, I'm needing to lose at least another 50lbs. Feel free to add me, the app won't let me request anyone for some reason x