Hello World!

Options
Hi! I'm currently 5'9 and 220 lbs and 22 years old. I'm looking to get down to around 155 ultimately, so I've got 65 lbs to lose. My plan is to aim to lose 2 lbs a week until I'm out of the obese range for BMI (202), and then aim for 1 lb a week after. I'm doing that because I know I can be super disciplined for a short amount of time and lose those 18 lbs (I've done that before, it's trying to maintain that 2 lbs a week loss after that), and then after that I want to really work on healthy eating habits. I eat pretty healthy and I'm vegan, my devil's really just eating way too much and having like no control over when and how much I eat.

I'm also starting to exercise consistently too and really enjoy my routine. I'm 4 weeks into Zombies, Run! 5k, which actually is really fun and I do all those runs with my dog, and I do weight training, just bodyweight stuff after each of my runs, 3 times a week. Every time I started a routine before it just felt like torture, but I really enjoy ZR5K, and I like the way I feel after each run, although I still have some issues motivating myself to get out there. I just ran my first 8 minute run straight with that program and am feeling super proud of myself. I want to be a runner person, able to run at least 10KS. And my strength goal has long been striving towards the ability to do a push-up. I'm getting there! Doing those stair push-ups and I've moved down two stairs since I first started, soon enough I'll be on the ground.

Anyway, I'm looking for some friends on here! Some people who have a similar weight loss and exercise goals and issues. Hit me up!