transgender on mfp?

Options
13»

Replies

• raregem99
    raregem99 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes. Some post in the "Chit Chat" Forum.
  • gpoliver
    gpoliver Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Not trans.. just me.. but please feel free to add I am an awesome person! LOL and I give and love getting support...
  • PinkDeerBoy
    PinkDeerBoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Pre transition FtM here. Would love some trans/nonbinary friends, or anyone really.
  • AndieDeclyn97
    AndieDeclyn97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    TransMan here. Pre everything. But. Hoping soon! Anyone who feels like addin me, I'm new to the site. (:
  • Toxyc
    Toxyc Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've recently come out as FTM (still working on it for a lot of people in my life). Looking for more trans/non-binary friends. Please feel free to add me!
  • JCS2121
    JCS2121 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    DiracDrynx wrote: »
    Hey! Mid-transition MTF here. 6 months on HRT, 3 months full time. Also working hard on losing weight and getting in shape now that I have a body to look forward to! Hi everyone!

I'm on a similar journey, but a few months behind. Jenn :)
  • LoveLauren87
    LoveLauren87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Im Lauren 28 mtf, hrt for 11 month. trying hard to lose weight!feel free to add me anybody ^^
  • azariah_diaz
    azariah_diaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm still trying to figure myself out/struggling. But I can't really find a label. I'm somewhere within the transgender/non-binary/gender nonconforming spectrum. Feel free to add me.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm not trans, but 2 of my 5 children are trans. That's the youngest in the center of my photo. He's ftm and just graduated from high school. If you're looking for support here from allies, send me a message with your request. My day count is up beyond 1500 days in a row, so I'm dedicated to being healthy.
  • tennileb
    tennileb Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm not trans but very supportive.
  • lifeandleaves
    lifeandleaves Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm non-binary and I'd love to get to know you; feel free to add me! :D

Welcome all! Yay!

If you dont mind, can you explain what this means? I'm unfamiliar with the term in regards to people. I know binary in relation to computers lol and I know a google search would end up with computer stuff too lol

I'd you Google nonbinary people you will get a great many results. Add LGBT to the end of your search and you'll get even more relevant information.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Also not trans, with everything that has been happening lately though, this post has absolutely made my day. I am a cis gay woman, and love meeting such friendly and supportive people on here.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    I'm a cis-gendered hetero woman, and fall on the #LoveIsLoveIsLoveIsLove side. Add me--happy to support everyone in their journey!