60 pounds down

Options
13»

Replies

• smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Way to go-you look so good!!! I agree with you that it hard to find time to work out-that is my challenge too. But thanks for sharing because you showed me how important it is to stick with it!!!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    60 pounds lost is a big deal! Well done you!
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your confidence really shows in your outfit, hair, smile, stance- the whole package :) Thank you for shating!
  • HfxJMac
    HfxJMac Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up - you're doing great.
  • exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I too have a desk job and really struggled with winter exercise. Fortunately we have a used tread mil which has taken a position of authority in the back of my living room positioned so I can view the TV straight on. My family also purchased wireless noise cancelling head phones so I didn't have to turn the TV up to a deafening level to hear it over the drone of the tread mil. They are hot on my ears, but I'm OK with that. Recently I have been walking over lunch at work and have joined my local YMCA where I lap swim (love this). When the weather is acceptable I walk the highschool track not too far from my house. I prefer outdoor activity over gym equipment any day!
  • kinacalla
    kinacalla Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Way to go... 60 pounds is a huge accomplishment. :). Keep up the good work!
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work. It's definitely paying off!
  • Karp1680
    Karp1680 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job
  • torontonancy
    torontonancy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I recommend a workout at home too. I lost my first 60 pounds doing home workouts; still not easy to do, but if you're in sweats anyway...also, you will find it a lot easier to move with those 60 gone! You are lovely and time is on your side! Best of luck!
  • mystic_elegance
    mystic_elegance Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness you look fantastic! Congratulations! (*)
  • BRobertson23
    BRobertson23 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I feel for you! I try to get in a work out in the morning before work, so I "get it done" for the day. I also incorporate walks into my work day on my breaks (so I get two 15 minute walks in during the day). I also do at least 20-25 squats when I take a bathroom break and if you drink A LOT of water, you'll be able to get in A LOT of squats! Find ways to "sneak" in exercise during your day and you'll feel GREAT!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    look at the difference in your face alone, WOW! celebrate how much you've done and be inspired by it in the next leg of your journey. making your next goal be 30day shred sounds like a great idea. go you!
  • ndulgetoday
    ndulgetoday Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ...Way to go...you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!