Juicing your life away

Options
Soooo today was my official day of starting my juicing journey. My goal is to do 2 juices a day, 5 days a week. Well it's not really a goal, its something I HAVE to push myself to do because I'm paying my nutritionist to make them for me (don't judge me, I'm too busy to stay committed like I want to at this time in my life) LOL. So far, so good. In the morning for breakfast, I drank the green juice, nothing but veggies. When I got home from work, my pre-workout juice was more veggies with a little bit of fruit (beets, celery, carrots and some kind of fruit). I must say, when I drank the first juice in the morning I INSTANTLY felt my body open up like it felt like my bloodstream opened up passageways I didn't even know existed in my yet! Then my energy started peaking and I started getting real jittery and shaky. I peed a gazillion times and this is BEFORE I even got a chance to get some water in me. Pretty intense stuff. I'm a little thing, 5'2 and about 130 lbs so I'm really not focused on the weight loss when it comes to juicing. That's more of a secondary goal as I would like to loose 5-10 pounds (was at my weight goal until I experience a break-up, stupid men) I wanted to know what you guys experience was with juicing and what I should look out for while on this journey. Let's hear it!