Full Time Mommy Insanity Max:30 Results

Options
jenga727
jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
I started Insanity Max:30 right after getting it for Christmas! I was soooo excited to start this program because I started my fitness journey with Insanity and lost 30 pounds! I had a baby 7 months ago and had quite a bit more toning up to do than having to lose a lot of weight. I am almost finished with my 7th week of the program and absolutely love what it has done for me! I am totally gonna be doing a second round of this program! I just received the Ab Maximizer discs today and am ready to kill it! :) I also wanted to show what a difference just a week can make with this program! I am blown away! If there are any other Insanity mommys out there that would like to add me, please do so!

y7a29h22jkdy.jpg

kyg4q3kifywm.jpg

Replies

• kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look ripped!! AWESOME results girl, especially after just having a baby!!!
    I've done Insanity in the past as well, along with completing P90X and I LOVED the results they gave me!! Currently doing P90X/Turbo Fire hybrid.. Love it!
    I may have to Try the Insanity Max!
  • jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you! and yes you should! I highly recommend it! :)
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!