Care to share your favorite product, tip, food, etc. that has helped you with your weight loss?

Options
13»

Replies

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    MFP
    Food Scale
    Quest Bars
    Cottage Cheese
    Exercise
  • mbender719
    mbender719 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    NicoleS9 wrote: »
    Reading labels for me too, absolutely!
    I've replaced all of my drinks with water.
    Not eating mammals/meat, replacing with fish or tofu or beans (also eat meat substitutes & hummus)
    Eating quinoa and mushrooms!!!
    Cutting out refined sugar.
    Upping my fruit and veggie intake!
    Focusing on whole foods! An Apple every day, etc, etc

I've lost 15 pounds since January second!! The water was th hardest. Everything else was pretty easy.

YES to this! I have also lost 15 lbs since the beginning of the year, and am often annoyed that I am limiting my beverage intake to water/tea... but I don't want to waste any calories on a glass of orange juice when that could be more actual food in my belly!! I've been bringing a bottle of Kombucha to work as a little treat, about 40 cal. per bottle.
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    There are so many different fitness videos available on YouTube.
    I have playlist of my favorites that I can watch through my Roku. On the Roku, there are tons of other great fitness channels too. I really enjoy being able to get a workout in when I don't want to leave the house AND I want to do something different.

I have also switched out listening to music in favor of podcasts on my runs. There are so many good ones out there with every subject imaginable. I am currently listening to Serial, Runner Academy, and Stuff you Missed in History Class.

When I was heavier I skipped meals a lot, especially breakfast, which led to binging later. Now, I make sure that I eat breakfast everyday.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    MFP, Fitbit, assorted heavy objects