PMS made me do it . . .

Options
2»

Replies

• akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    Eating M&Ms till they are all gone...the three pound bag!! Can't keep them in my house!

guilty....it's even worse if it's reese's pieces:blushing:

Mmmmm!! Peanut butter M&Ms are to die for also!!
  • gogoboobzilla
    gogoboobzilla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Driving down a main road and having an instant craving for every fast food place I drive by.
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Salt, then sweet, then salt, then sweet, then salt, in a 3 day non-ending cycle.

Me. Too.
  • Shalonda121
    Options
    Donuts. I know it's about that time, when I'm tempted to stop by every donut shop that I see!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    weird craving for circus peanuts. Does anyone even know what those are?? Typically orange or pink.....could probably survive nuclear war.

I didn't know anyone else liked them except me ,good to know haven't had any in years though.

If a nuclear wars occurs all that will be left is twinkies and circus peanuts..

My weakenss is any sweet within my reach, so I don't keep any in reach for the most part, yesterday I eat swiss rolls and I wasn't even hungry stupid T.O.M
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    carbs...i want to eat ALL THE CARBS!!!!! I was really focused this go 'round. I was a little more b!tchy than normal, but I attempted to control my cravings. The weekend was sort of a disaster, and I did eat a few more carbs then normal, but at least I attempted to reign in my demons.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    weird craving for circus peanuts. Does anyone even know what those are?? Typically orange or pink.....could probably survive nuclear war.

My father uses those to explain diminishing returns on supply and demand in his Econ class. Only needs 2 bags to make his point
  • AJinBirmingham
    Options
    And the winner is . . . Circus Peanuts! (yuck)
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! My circus peanuts won!! Last thing I won was the Michael Jackson Thriller album at a 7th grade dance. What do I win??? Free supply of Midol??? ;)