Had a good day

Options
first week back to eating better, stayed under my calories intake for the first time. Feel like I am making progress. Need to add exercise to my program. Amy suggestions!!!

Replies

• pwatol
    pwatol Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Easiest of all: walking. No special equipment or training necessary. ;)
  • annieo19732014
    annieo19732014 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    well done on the progress for your 1st Week :-) , I joined a bootcamp 3 x a week, after not exercising for years!!! and I am loving it! Really great group morale
  • mrengineer001
    Options
    Hey bud
    I would start slow. Get your body moving. Before jumping into high intense workout. Walking is a great way, elliptical machine is also a good way to get you heart rate up. Add me we can talk more
  • Pootler74
    Pootler74 Posts: 223 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Definitely walking. Start at a level you feel comfortable with, and push yourself at intervals to go faster.

(This is not for everyone, but you seem to be the kind of person who is motivated by progress, so... If you're walking easily at about 5-6 k an hour, you can (you CAN!) try C25K. The NHS has a really nice C25K app. Or there's the "Run! Zombies!" one. :) You can do it in as many weeks as you like. It took me months, carrying over 100 kilos of bodyweight around, but I finished it.

Yeah, running sounds scary, right? But done right, it'll reward you with progress, do amazing things to your condition, you'll get a runner's high, and it burns loads of calories too.)
  • pgbx
    pgbx Posts: 5
    Options
    I love this website called Fitness Blender.com. Check it out, you might like it also.