Any vegetarians?

Options
Looking for some vegetarian friends! I've been vege for over 7 years and was vegan for 3. An open diary would be a plus so I can get an insight on what other vegetarians consume. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• jennmoral23
    Options
    I am not a vegetarian but I do vegetarian meals all the time its really the only way I well eat pasta I just don't want to give up my meat I love it but when ever I do a vegetarian day I'll let you know it you would like :smile:
  • epie2098
    epie2098 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian, but often make vegan meals too. I love goat cheese and eggs when my friend has too many of them from her chickens, or I'd probably be vegan. Absolutely feel free to add me!
  • didiseriouslyjusteatthat
    Options
    I'm a vegan :)
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I've been veg for the last seven years (two of those were as a vegan). My diary is open, so feel free to root around or to add me.
  • hezro
    hezro Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a lifelong vegetarian - lacto ovo. For the last couple of weeks my meals have not been so great but hopefully I'll get back on track soon.
  • kknfyd
    kknfyd Posts: 9
    Options
    Vegetarian I am. I seem to eat the same thing and am getting tired of the monotony and yet I am unwilling to go back to eating like I did before!

:sad:
  • mmk2988
    mmk2988 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm a Vegetarian right from my birth. I am from south India. Please feel free to add me.
  • mrshoneydew
    mrshoneydew Posts: 253
    Options
    I've been one for 11 years. Ovo-lacto. :smile:
  • KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Full veggie for about 30 years, gone pesce-vegetarian in the last 2 years after pressure from the kids. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for 14 years. Feel free to add.
  • meepberry
    meepberry Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a brand new vegetarian! I'd love any support from people on here :)
  • pyronymph1
    pyronymph1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been veggie for 6 years - technically ovo-lacto, but I cook strict. I have a sad addiction to dairy that I have found too hard to break right now. Lack of access to good ingredients is also an issue. Otherwise I would likely be vegan.
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Lacto-Ovo vegetarian since birth, went (mostly) raw vegan a couple of years ago. Always looking for new friends, particularly with open diaries (I'm curious what others eat, not judgmental about it).
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I've been lacto-ovo for about 13 months now. I'd like to go vegan, but I'm addicted to cheese. :laugh:

There's an MFP group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/45-happy-herbivores

Here's my pinterest board of recipes if anyone would like some: http://pinterest.com/crista_b/living-the-veg-life/
  • MeatlessInSeattle
    Options
    I am a vegetarian and part time vegan. Feel free to hit me up for ideas and recipes! I also have a food blog where I post recipes of my own as well as from others, and it is open to submit your recipes as well

http://meatlessinseattle.tumblr.com
  • SkinnyMozza
    SkinnyMozza Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Its awesome to see so many Vegetarians on here! Id love to hear more about some of your favourtite recipes and food ideas??

Ive posted 'HELP!! Meal Plans for Vegetarians?? Photos Please :)' on the Forum. Be awesome if you guys could bombard it with your fav recipes and photos of your next dinner hahahahaa :happy: Might help you too Sasha?

Personally Ive been veggo for about 3 years, (not that I ate much meat before) lacto-ovo. :smile:
  • katnohat
    katnohat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian of ten years :]
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian, transitioning but I think I'm about done with the transitioning thing. My diary is open to friends.
  • nelacr83
    nelacr83 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!! I am vegetarian, (ovo-lacto). But I am trying to remove milk for a week to see if my spots in the face disappear ( I couldn't drink milk when I was a kid so I though may be was related). Please fell free to add me! My diary is open to friends!
  • misswang
    misswang Posts: 6
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for 16 years. Was on a strict vegan diet for the first 9. I missed ice cream too much.

I mostly eat steamed rice with stir fried vegetables.