Mommy workouts??

Options
I am a stay at home mom to an 11 month old and would love to hear your workout regimens of other stay at home parents! I do have a gym (no daycare.) I am looking to tone and build muscle. I have vey weak wrists and sciatica. In the summer I plan to jog/run outside but in the mean time, I am looking for some serious commitments and healthy diets! Thanks in advance!

5"2
121 lbs

Replies

• LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    What specifically are you looking for? I am a mom myself, but I cannot say I understand what a mommy workout is. Are you looking for some sort of class or program you can do with the baby?
  • mrsned48
    mrsned48 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »
    What specifically are you looking for? I am a mom myself, but I cannot say I understand what a mommy workout is. Are you looking for some sort of class or program you can do with the baby?

Hi! Thanks for replying. By mommy workouts, I just need something for my situation that has helped other parents. It is very cold and windy outside, I just got back in from running and my ears hurt very bad and I'm sure my daughters does too. I am looking for a good cardio that will help shed a couple lbs and tone.