5:2 diet - on week 5 !

Options
Hi been on the 5:2 diet for 5 weeks and would love feedback from others doing it. Getting conflicting info on how it should be done. It seems to be working for me as I have lost twelve pounds so far.

Replies

• Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    If its working and you're happy with it I'd stick with it. This diet was never my intention, however for me eating healthy and low calorie during the week then having 2 naughty days on the weekend is working perfectly and the weight is coming off nice and slow in a healthy way x
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    If its working and you're happy with it I'd stick with it. This diet was never my intention, however for me eating healthy and low calorie during the week then having 2 naughty days on the weekend is working perfectly and the weight is coming off nice and slow in a healthy way x

That's awesome! I'm doing it five days of healthy eating and the occasional awesome treat and two days of fasting <500 calories. I'm losing slowly and loving it so far.
  • oldenhappy123
    Options
    I am doing the 5:2 diet, so far for two weeks with a loss of 5lbs. I have a low diet of 600 calories for two days with 5 days at 1600 calories. I use MFP for counting the calories and this seems to be effective way of doing it. One of my fasting days is today but so far do good.
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options