Wisdom tooth removal

Options
2»

Replies

• nopotofgold
    nopotofgold Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I had all mine removed at once while awake. I was good to eat almost anything after about five hours. I just had more ground meat since it didn't require as much chewing. After the third day I was eating normal. No straws though. I know other people that had more trouble but for me, my wisdom teeth were more a pain in than out. Good luck!
  • lisaw19855
    lisaw19855 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Healing nicely but have lost my appetite completely, lost 2lbs since Wednesday. Which is fine short term but I need to get my routine back.

I've had a diet of chocolate pudding, ice cream, mash potato and veg. Had chips from the chip shop last 2 nights too as they are soft.

I can eat solid food but makes my jaw ache.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    lisaw19855 wrote: »
    Healing nicely but have lost my appetite completely, lost 2lbs since Wednesday. Which is fine short term but I need to get my routine back.

I've had a diet of chocolate pudding, ice cream, mash potato and veg. Had chips from the chip shop last 2 nights too as they are soft.

I can eat solid food but makes my jaw ache.

Yeah it took me 10 days to be able to eat soft veggies because of the pain, it was pretty ridiculous.