What is your guilty pleasure

Options
Have you ever gone through losing 5 or more lbs,and now you feel like HELL YA!!!! I deserve some ice cream.Or that hamburger is not going to kill me.Than after you have your guilty pleasure you regret it and feel like DAMN!!!!! what did I just do?Well today my guilty pleasure kicked in and im PISSED!!! about it..LOL!!!....:sad: That's okay tomorrow is a brand new day

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    reality tv shows.
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    good dark chocolate, with mint...above 65% stuff.
  • AlisalGal
    AlisalGal Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Don't feel guilty, it's just food! Stealing money from the church collection plate; robbing a little old lady - sure, feel guilty about that! But going off plan for a day? Oh well, like you said, tomorrow is a brand new day and one hamburger is not going to make you gain 10 pounds. You know you'll feel more in control tomorrow. By the way, you have a great smile!
  • ronnilgonnella
    Options
    I have a terrible weakness for baked goods.. LOVE chocolate chip cookies.. I definitely still indulge in everything I want to eat. Just much much less of it. As much as it kills me to only eat 1 or 2 cookies.. I feel much better afterwards than if I were to eat 5+.
  • Inlandcutie
    Options
    Thank you!!!! and tomorrow I will be more focused.But have to say that ice cream was sooooooo good.lol