Eating clean

Options
mela1314
mela1314 Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2015 in Introduce Yourself
started eating clean and exercising regularly. Let's motivate each other. I've got about 25lbs to lose. Would love for help in my journey

Replies

• JonathanG2200
    JonathanG2200 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good luck and similar pounds to lose as me. Well initially anyway. Im maybe aiming for 30lb. This tracker seems a good way to easily monitor calories and stuff
  • Cobourg
    Cobourg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    need to lose 20lbs but really inches around my waist. Doctor is more concerned with that measurement than weight.
  • mela1314
    Options
    Yes I do think that measurements are important. At the moment I haven't lost weight on the scales but my clothes fit better. Feel free to add we can motivate each other. Always happy to have more friends
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on everyday, logging and such. I have about 30 more lbs to lose.

13928394.png
  • mela1314
    Options
    Great, the more motivation the better. For example today one of my colleagues has brought cake. Very hard to resist
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I eat clean just because it saves me money. (I did realize what this was until someone explained it yesterday) Ive been training for bo staff, so Ive been doing around 2 hours of exercising a day to achieve better skills. I now look at food as what will nourish my body instead of what tastes sweet and processed. I found that after awhile, even on Sundays when I allow myself to eat whatever, I still don't want those processed sweets because they are nutritionally void.