Mixing it up and getting back on track

Options
Hi! My name is Melissa, I am 46 years young and live in Harrodsburg, KY. Looking to expand my support group on MFP.

I began this journey in June 2012 at my heaviest, 348 lbs and a dress size 26 going on 28. I was stuck in a rut and felt horrible!

First things first...I needed to establish a support system. My husband was first on board. He has been amazing along this journey. I also enlisted the help of a nutritionist, an exercise psychologist, physical therapist, and my family physician.

Second step was the hardest...get up and do! I found with proper nutrition, reasonable goal setting, accountability, and a little bit of work my goals were actually doable.

Fast forward to January 2015. I had lost nearly 150 lbs but after 2 years I am starting to get burned out with my nutrition and exercise routine. I've also noticed I'm starting to fall back into some of my old habits and I'm yo-yo dieting again..I keep gaining and losing the same 10 lbs over and over.

Feb 2015...Time to mix it up and make some changes...get back on track!

I started using Fitbit in Nov 2014. If you use you're a fitbit'er, feel free to add me there too! Rhi2015@yahoo.com

Replies