Valentine's Day

Options
2»

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no desire to go out on valentines day. Sounds like a total nightmare!! Everyone and their mother will be out that night. No thanks. I will probably be cooking us dinner.
  • xxlizzygxx
    Options
    im going for chinese and to see Fifty shades of Grey at the cinema.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Going to stay In a nice hotel in downtown Cincinnati, we have dinner reservations there and then, drinking some booze. I'm starting from my normal eating for the special occasion, still gonna log though or try to at least somewhat accurately keep a calorie count.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    *straying
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I prefer to stay in rather than go out for dinner. I really don't see what is so romantic about going to an overcrowded restaurant, waiting forever to be seated and served, and crammed in with 50 other couples.

It's nice to acknowledge the day and a little chocolate and/or special meal, but it's really been blown up to be too much and there isn't a lot special about it that can't be done any time of year.
  • LovingLife_Erin
    LovingLife_Erin Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    My husband bought me a set of weights last month as an early gift because I wanted them. He also took today off so we could go for lunch and then bowling! It was a lot of fun. I got him a card (he really didn't want a gift so I settled for just a nice card), and I'm splurging on a chocolate cupcake for tonight because I've earned a treat! :)
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I just got flowers delivered so I am the envy of the office. We will probably go out to dinner early to beat the rush!!!